Has the Star Sports Mistakenly Renamed..??

Ghaju Rahul

Reaction score
Recently the Star Sports has Renamed their Channels as Star Sports 1,2,3,4....

I thought they were goin to expand Sports into indian Soil....
Bt they now having 3 24x7 cricket channels...!

Star Sports 1[english]
Star Sports 3[hindi]
Star Sports 2[highlights]
They shld rename as Star Cricket 1,2,3....

Only 1 channel to other Sports..
Really dissapointing...! :(

In India total advertisement revinew is about 4200 crore and out of that 90% comes from cricket. I think that is the reason that are showing cricket on 3 channels.:dodgy: Looks like star sports thinks that there is only one spots cricket in world apart from football.

Star sports 4 they can change as star football... even no tennis or other sports in this channel too :wall:wall

Cricket cricket cricket really :angry :angry same resent matches with Outstanding Ojha and Perfect Pujara so on :wall:wall:wall:wall

Other than any live event Star Sports 1, 2 & 3 are just showing old Indian cricket matches won by India. These channels should select name as Star Cricket instead of Star Sports because except Star Sports 4 all three channels are showing nothing except cricket matches. Our national game is hockey why they do not show old hockey matches.

OK just send my recommendation by email to change name to starcricket 1 2 3. Guys please send them email.

hai guys. just wait for few months. they will show all sports as before..

vijju012 said:
hai guys. just wait for few months. they will show all sports as before..

They are now not intrested in showing other sports then how can you say about future

Re: RE: Has the Star Sports Mistakenly Renamed..??

Ghaju Rahul said:
Well Sports is Enjoyed best at Ten Sports Network..!
Ten Cricket Only 24x7 Cricket channel....
Ten Action 80% football and other Sports...
Ten Sports all sports...!
Ten Golf 24x7 Golf.
Ten HD 24x7 HD feed on Major Sports...!!

Best network to watch...!

But they don't have broadcasting right of some major sporting event like premier league, icc event, Wimbledon ,and of course bcci, Olympics etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock