Has the Star Sports Mistakenly Renamed..??

Duke said:
Well Friends Star group has made heavy investments in purchasing BCCI rights for domestic (excluding IPL) and International Matches. They have rights for other sporting events such as
Tennis: Australian Open, Wimbledon and ATP Masters World Tour
Soccer: FIFA World Cup, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Confederations Cup, Asia Cup, FA Cup, etc.
Motor Sports: F1, Indycar, Superbike WC, etc,
Summer & Winter Olympics Games
Major league Baseball
Golf: Masters, PGA Tours of Europe, Grand Slam of Golf, US Open, etc
Along with this they have invested in domestic leagues in India to develop sporting culture and promote othe sports at Domestic level, like HIL, Indian Badminton league, and proposed Soccer league from 2014.....
As a Nation we love Cricket and a broadcaster earns more revenue in highlights of Cricketing event then other sports highlights..... They are working in right direction lets give them some time to develop the audience..... I still consider Star to be much Ahead of TEN, Sony & Neo Group !!!

Well its nonsensical to buy rights by paying millions of dollars not rupees and then not show the matches at all. Instead show pre recorded programs million times. Dont know what sort of programming strategy is that especially by guys who were doing GEC programming. They bought FA Cup rights but have not showed a single match till date. The amounts paid for cricket rights are humongous and they wont break even on the same and by not showing football they wont break even either. So its a complete loss loss situation. Strange business sense!

I agree with u bro!!
They have Invested Huge sum in Retaining Ckt Rights of India Franchise bt In India People watch Mixed Sports Apart from Ckt...!
Bt Nw they are forced to watch Limited Sports Content by Star Group!!!

In the Trp Ratings
I am pretty Sure that Ten Sports will be in front as they Show SPORTS 24x7...!
Apart from Cricket 24x7..!

For Ten Sports Network
TEN SPORTS << Mixed Sports 24x7...!
TEN ACTION << Football 24x7 and other Live Games!!
TEN CRICKET << CRICKET 24x7...!
TEN GOLF << GOLF 24x7...!
TEN HD << HD of Mixed Sports in Their SD channels...!!!

NEO SPORTS << MIXED Sports and Golf...!!
NEO PRIME << Mixed Sports and Mainly Bundesliga..!!

SONY SIX << UFC,NBA,SPL

In the Star Sports Network
STAR SPORTS 1 << CRICKET 24x7 In English..!
STAR SPORTS 2 << Cricket 24x7 highlight...!
STAR SPORTS 3 << Cricket 24x7 in Hindi...!!
STAR SPORTS 4 << football 24x7 currently...!!

Ghaju Rahul said:
I agree with u bro!!
They have Invested Huge sum in Retaining Ckt Rights of India Franchise bt In India People watch Mixed Sports Apart from Ckt...!
Bt Nw they are forced to watch Limited Sports Content by Star Group!!!

In the Trp Ratings
I am pretty Sure that Ten Sports will be in front as they Show SPORTS 24x7...!
Apart from Cricket 24x7..!

For Ten Sports Network
TEN SPORTS << Mixed Sports 24x7...!
TEN ACTION << Football 24x7 and other Live Games!!
TEN CRICKET << CRICKET 24x7...!
TEN GOLF << GOLF 24x7...!
TEN HD << HD of Mixed Sports in Their SD channels...!!!

NEO SPORTS << MIXED Sports and Golf...!!
NEO PRIME << Mixed Sports and Mainly Bundesliga..!!

SONY SIX << UFC,NBA,SPL

In the Star Sports Network
STAR SPORTS 1 << CRICKET 24x7 In English..!
STAR SPORTS 2 << Cricket 24x7 highlight...!
STAR SPORTS 3 << Cricket 24x7 in Hindi...!!
STAR SPORTS 4 << football 24x7 currently...!!

Just check the twitter handle of Star Sports i.e @StarSportsIndia and you will find out the anger amongst sports fans for this change. Now their digital team has gone missing in action after getting so much abuse from the fans.

ayanc99 said:
Well its nonsensical to buy rights by paying millions of dollars not rupees and then not show the matches at all. Instead show pre recorded programs million times. Dont know what sort of programming strategy is that especially by guys who were doing GEC programming. They bought FA Cup rights but have not showed a single match till date. The amounts paid for cricket rights are humongous and they wont break even on the same and by not showing football they wont break even either. So its a complete loss loss situation. Strange business sense!

Well Said bro!!
For a Sports Network its important to Show All the Sports in the Market..
Ten Sports and Sony and Neo are doing it..
They are airing every possible games to their customers!

ayanc99 said:
Just check the twitter handle of Star Sports i.e @StarSportsIndia and you will find out the anger amongst sports fans for this change. Now their digital team has gone missing in action after getting so much abuse from the fans.

:D :D :D :D Will check it bro!!!
Happpy to See from Fans!!
Hats off guys nd Mid day Newspaper team as well..!

Star doesn't want people to develop taste for other sports as they want people to get hooked to cricket only so that it will become easy for them to manage & milk money. Star seems to be more worried for football is it is becoming more & more popular in India. As Star is growing, it wants to manipulate the market by showing want they want & not what people want to watch.

Star N/W doesn't show golf at all...It is very irritating to see same shows again and again..
They should show highlights of events like Indian Badminton League, Wimbeldon etc instead of 24*7 cricket

pphanse81 said:
Star N/W doesn't show golf at all...It is very irritating to see same shows again and again..
They should show highlights of events like Indian Badminton League, Wimbeldon etc instead of 24*7 cricket

Now for past two days they started to show IBL and Hockey highlights in SS2 :skd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock