Has the Star Sports Mistakenly Renamed..??

How they will recover 20000 cr spend on these channels bro...:lol
Just by fuelling more & more cric fever...:p

They are behind cricket to make more money with the popular sport in India...every body knew it.......similarly they changed the names in series to show they are something big, having more channels...and I like it very much ss1234.....if a specific sport name is added in channel name how they can use the number series like 1234......Surely if they launch a new channel in SD it will be ss5 and if HD sshd3...that's it....

I hope all dth should remove starsports channels like airtel.

I Feel that they have Mistakenly renamed, if SS1 shows only Cricket, there is not point of renaming Star Cricket to SS3, they can continue as star cricket. Don't know, why they launched SS2, just to show repeat coverage of previous series...else if they could present 90's cricket, that will be great. We will have a chance to see those legendary cricketers instead repeatedly telecasting previous series.

Sometimes it happens that decisions are forced upon by global HO. Decisions are taken according to local requirement & all subsidiaries are asked to implement. This happens in MNCs manytimes....:hello
If this is true in the case of STAR Sports then we cann't blame STAR India, here poor Sanjay Gupta or Uday Shankar cann't do anything...:k

piinku1 said:

That's a fake post. Check his twitter I'd, there is no post after 18th November. Regarding the earlier contention of ho forcing local office to take this decision you are totally wrong. Star India Mumbai is handling local programming and they feel that cricket will give them more eyeballs. I have been coordinating with their local team for over an year but they are adamant not to change their stance. I even wrote to Serie A in Italy and who told the rights holder MP Silva to speak to Star to increase the live matches or in the alternative give up the rights to Sony but Star refused. So we have to live with three channels completely dedicated to cricket for eternity. That is the reality.

Previously All members and fans were demanding Star Sports 2 In dishtv and Videocon d2h nd other dth platforms..!
Bt I recon They Should Not Add this Channel...!
Because I dont want to watch 24x7 cricket highlights...!
Already I am fed Up with 2 Channels Star Sports 3(hindi :( ) and Star Sports 1...

Well Friends Star group has made heavy investments in purchasing BCCI rights for domestic (excluding IPL) and International Matches. They have rights for other sporting events such as
Tennis: Australian Open, Wimbledon and ATP Masters World Tour
Soccer: FIFA World Cup, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Confederations Cup, Asia Cup, FA Cup, etc.
Motor Sports: F1, Indycar, Superbike WC, etc,
Summer & Winter Olympics Games
Major league Baseball
Golf: Masters, PGA Tours of Europe, Grand Slam of Golf, US Open, etc
Along with this they have invested in domestic leagues in India to develop sporting culture and promote othe sports at Domestic level, like HIL, Indian Badminton league, and proposed Soccer league from 2014.....
As a Nation we love Cricket and a broadcaster earns more revenue in highlights of Cricketing event then other sports highlights..... They are working in right direction lets give them some time to develop the audience..... I still consider Star to be much Ahead of TEN, Sony & Neo Group !!!

Duke said:
Well Friends Star group has made heavy investments in purchasing BCCI rights for domestic (excluding IPL) and International Matches. They have rights for other sporting events such as
Tennis: Australian Open, Wimbledon and ATP Masters World Tour
Soccer: FIFA World Cup, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Confederations Cup, Asia Cup, FA Cup, etc.
Motor Sports: F1, Indycar, Superbike WC, etc,
Summer & Winter Olympics Games
Major league Baseball
Golf: Masters, PGA Tours of Europe, Grand Slam of Golf, US Open, etc
Along with this they have invested in domestic leagues in India to develop sporting culture and promote othe sports at Domestic level, like HIL, Indian Badminton league, and proposed Soccer league from 2014.....
As a Nation we love Cricket and a broadcaster earns more revenue in highlights of Cricketing event then other sports highlights..... They are working in right direction lets give them some time to develop the audience..... I still consider Star to be much Ahead of TEN, Sony & Neo Group !!!

Ok fyn! Bt Watching the Same match again nd again will not be So good rather than watching mixed sports..
I used to watch f1 live nd highlights bt nwdays They are nt even showing it...!
Also STAR SPORTS 2 ws Introduced to Share Cricket with STAR CRICKET and La Liga and Serie A Matches with STAR SPORTS 1.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock