"HBO Defined HD & HBO Hits HD" Added on Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 157
  • Views: Views 26,362
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Price is Increase From Broadcaster

I was googling on Romedy Now but cannot find anything mentioned about special category for this channel. If TS adding it in special category it will again violation of TRAI regulations which I believe TS wont do for now. Romedy Now genre movies are also shown in HBO hits and HBO Defined. I will prefer to watch it ads free than waiting for the movie to resume like Movies Now. If TS add it on special category then people like me wont be interested in adding to package.

Let them do whatever they want to do, by March we are going to have a very good alternative in term of Reliance Jio tv and free dish with something around 200 free channels and other 4G based live TV to ur homes...overall this year before ending will change the game for DTH.

In short

From 1992 to 2003 cable tv ruled the show
From 2004 to 2014 DTH ruled the show
From 2015 onwards internet will rule the show for all kind of connectivity and entertainment.

So like cable tv, now DTH also has to be careful regarding the price, at the most they can loot us for the next 6 months, then we will have alternatives.....

Re: RE: "HBO Defined HD & HBO Hits HD" Added on Tatasky

samtag1100 said:
Let them do whatever they want to do, by March we are going to have a very good alternative in term of Reliance Jio tv and free dish with something around 200 free channels and other 4G based live TV to ur homes...overall this year before ending will change the game for DTH.

In short

From 2015 onwards internet will rule the show for all kind of connectivity and entertainment.

So like cable tv, now DTH also has to be careful regarding the price, at the most they can loot us for the next 6 months, then we will have alternatives.....

Subscription cost will be Rs 5000 :D

amit.biswas said:
I was googling on Romedy Now but cannot find anything mentioned about special category for this channel. If TS adding it in special category it will again violation of TRAI regulations which I believe TS wont do for now. Romedy Now genre movies are also shown in HBO hits and HBO Defined. I will prefer to watch it ads free than waiting for the movie to resume like Movies Now. If TS add it on special category then people like me wont be interested in adding to package.

If dish TV can put in special why not TS. Looks like broadcaster want to be it in special.

dipayan said:
Subscription cost will be Rs 5000 :D

No dear rates are expected to be lesser than what one is paying now for both unlimited internet and dth....just wait.. that is why I have mentioned it. If charges would be 5000 than it will ne no starter...

Same thing few used to say when DTH was about to start like

"Cable tv will be like 800 car and DTH will be like high class car"

and now u can see what has happened ....eventually internet will take over other things... only right kind of speed with right kind of price was awaited and this year may be first year which will take thing in that direction..

Generally we do get 1/4 speed of max speed possible and with 4G even if we get 1/4 speed of max capacity even then it will be enough to broadcast a even 4k movie (or even 10 mbps) :tup

So future is interesting yes this year there will be some initial hick ups but by 2015, it will be set to go:eek:hya

Bus meri mano to ab 4k tv ke liya paise bachana suru ker do:lol

They are going to show repeated highly censored/subtitled movies again and again just like star movies and movies now. its not special at all.

don't waste your money on this. download latest movies on warez sites instead.

Kpt said:
They are going to show repeated highly censored/subtitled movies again and again just like star movies and movies now. its not special at all.

don't waste your money on this. download latest movies on warez sites instead.

samtag1100 said:

In short

Can you please give me link

If Jio sets right pricing in its foray then it may even sound like endgame for DTH as now DTH is highly penetrated in metro cities & Jio will mostly start from metros.

still people are not getting cable service properly

so don't expect 2015 onward is era of tv on 4G, its reliance dream but need to be fulfilled and supported by customer of all category and big biz house

and surely price will be more
cable tv started at rs100

dth started at rs200

so 4g tv will be rs1000 or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock