"HBO Defined HD & HBO Hits HD" Added on Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 157
  • Views: Views 26,488
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question to those people who have subscribed to HBO hd channels...Is it worth subscribing to HBO Hd channels? Are they showing content which is exclusive compared to the existing HBO Sd channel? I have been seeing the prog guide and it seems they are repeating movies quite a bit...I badly want to subscribe for the same but feel there is no exclusivity...

harik7155 said:
Just a question to those people who have subscribed to HBO hd channels...Is it worth subscribing to HBO Hd channels? Are they showing content which is exclusive compared to the existing HBO Sd channel? I have been seeing the prog guide and it seems they are repeating movies quite a bit...I badly want to subscribe for the same but feel there is no exclusivity...

Really worth the money.the content provided by channel is great.☺☺☺☺☺☺

Re: RE: "HBO Defined HD & HBO Hits HD" Added on Tatasky

karanrudra93 said:
If tata sky add romedy now hd ,then I m sure it will be in special catagory and price will be Rs 60.Tata sky intentionaly add this type of channels by which they can put it into special catagory and charge Rs.60.They want money at any cost by which they can recover from Rs.900 crore they spent for migration.So,sure chance of romedy now HD in tata sky in coming months.

this is ridiculus ts cant add romedy now hd in special category as this ch has nothing special like swp hd or hbo chs...but they will put on ala cart ch with 60 pm which is ok as we mega hd customers can enjoy it for free

Coolboy said:
this is ridiculus ts cant add romedy now hd in special category as this ch has nothing special like swp hd or hbo chs...but they will put on ala cart ch with 60 pm which is ok as we mega hd customers can enjoy it for free

Yes,one thing special it shows only romance and comedy movies which Hbo and swp hd channels not showing.Whatever it may be special or a la carte the value of romedy now hd will remain same as hbo premium chs and swp hd becoz its price will be Rs.60 which is equal to swp hd.If its price will be Rs60 then what's difference left between swp hd and romedy now hd?

karanrudra93 said:
If tata sky add romedy now hd ,then I m sure it will be in special catagory and price will be Rs 60.Tata sky intentionaly add this type of channels by which they can put it into special catagory and charge Rs.60.They want money at any cost by which they can recover from Rs.900 crore they spent for migration.So,sure chance of romedy now HD in tata sky in coming months.

Then cannot because special or premium category is defined by broadcaster

If Rs 60 then high even taking into account romcom (many old /not ad free) but not surprising considering broadcaster...

dipayan said:
Then cannot because special or premium category is defined by broadcaster

Absolutely right bro.

It is special in dishtv.
So it has to be special in ts with charges around 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock