HBO Hits HD added to Mega HD pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
KUMARBISWAS BRO , IS HBO HITS AVAILABLE IN 99 ALL HD PACK?????

kumarvishwas said:
Yup bro these id*ots have added 32HD migration topup costing 210,Don't know what are they doing,is this the same topup added to your account?

yeah same top up but mine costing 190 :huh and thats why that time for conformation i was called CC and he removed that topup. :(

kumarvishwas said:
Yup bro these id*ots have added 32HD migration topup costing 210,Don't know what are they doing,is this the same topup added to your account?

Confusing. 32 HD topup and 34 HD channels? Also Rs. 15 discount from actual cost. I have also seen such discounted migration HD packs before and some of them are very low price. Which is why I speculated that High end pack users will get cheaper All HD pack.

Sorry Guys for the wrong information,HBO Hits HD hasn't been added to any package,it was a fault from airtel side,they had activated an additional package in the account of Mega HD users costing Rs.210 due to which HBO Hits was coming
In the morning when I called them they said that this channel has been added to your package but when I checked through MyAirtel App they had activated an additional topup costing Rs.210
I called them and asked about it and they were not even claiming that it was their fault and saying that you have activated it and you have to pay the amount,then I asked him to transfer call to a senior executive and he also said that I myself has activated the pack and it's not any fault from ADTV side and the amount of Rs.210 would be deducted shortly,after a lot of argument I deactivated the pack without amount getting deducted,if you are also getting this pack call CC and ask them about it before amout gets deducted,else ask them to remove it
Sorry for wrong info,ADTV has gone mad these days and trying to loot the customers
9cc44ce1b99b78af176f6f0ac889adc2.jpg

I want to know is hbo hits hd available in all hd pack???

mithu said:
I want to know is hbo hits hd available in all hd pack???

It is not available in any package bro,it was fault from ADTV side,they themselves activated the additional package costing 210 and my monthly rental went to Rs.847 and I was shocked to see that :p,and they even deducted my Rs.40 for it themselves,now they have added 40 back to my account :s

yup kumarvishwas bro thats the reason thats why they immediately removed that topup in my ac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock