HBO Hits HD added to Mega HD pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys HBO Hits HD is available on the Migration pack for those who wish to opt can add this top upMax 33 HD Rs.225 Migration 2 Topup Jan-16

chinmay24 said:
Hello,
I have activated this top-up and can confirm receiving HBO Hits HD instead of Zee Cafe HD

1. SWP HD
8eJ5EuE.jpg

2. CI HD
EzcQMcZ.jpg

3. FX HD
5nIjyDW.jpg

4. HBO Hits HD instead of Zee Cafe HD (I don't mind this top-up as i am getting Zee Cafe SD)
TZLd9Pd.jpg

5. Nick HD+
bgy8udt.jpg

kumarvishwas said:
Yup bro these id*ots have added 32HD migration topup costing 210,Don't know what are they doing,is this the same topup added to your account?
Kumar bro....aapka aa to raha h. Hum to abhi bhi 28hd channel hi dekh rahe h.....

Nilu334 said:
Kumar bro....aapka aa to raha h. Hum to abhi bhi 28hd channel hi dekh rahe h.....

Nillu bro they were charging Rs.210 for just a single channel so I had to remove that topup,you should post your complaint for not getting HD channels on their twitter or Facebook page,the people who call back after posting the complaint on Twitter or Fb are much more trained and understanding than the one's present on 12150 :),they would definitely solve your problem :k

kumarvishwas said:
Nillu bro they were charging Rs.210 for just a single channel so I had to remove that topup,you should post your complaint for not getting HD channels on their twitter or Facebook page,the people who call back after posting the complaint on Twitter or Fb are much more trained and understanding than the one's present on 12150 :),they would definitely solve your problem :k
I will try bro...but I m sure nothing happened[emoji26]

Nilu334 said:

so your problem still not solved. :u
bro this 5 new channel u not received so u also not able to view HBO hits hd. :-/

Nilu334 said:
I will try bro...but I m sure nothing happened[emoji26]

In other thread I explained na how you can get the remaining channels even shared a number with you.

jay vithlani said:
so your problem still not solved. :u
bro this 5 new channel u not received so u also not able to view HBO hits hd. :-/
I m call cc many time....wrost cc in the world....

Nilu334 said:
I m call cc many time....wrost cc in the world....

Did you call 01244231153?

If not then do and talk with Rakesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock