• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 7,988

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Friends,
Bad News
Today I Talked With Senior Officer of Tata Sky And I Asked that about hbo hits hd and hbo defined addition And He Said That hbo hits hd and defined hd launch on 23rd december 2013 an it not be available in any base pack

Hbo Hits Cost 90 per month
Hbo Defined Cost 90 per month

And One Another PAck Available That HBO Combo Pack Which Carry Both HBO Hits HD And HBO Defined HD It Will Cost Of 99 pm, 900 annual

he talked about semi annual pack but i can't heard properly

news is 100% conform by officer
and you can contact with cc thay told about this
wait till 23rd dec 2013

viswanath said:
what about remaing channels any info from him for the new year
they not told so many things all answers are they giving very rolling and confusing i asked about another channel addition they told that now they have no updates

I asked them online chat but they said they have no updates on any channels addition and also no updates on hbo hits and defined.

Combo pack is much more better than taking the channels separately and that all buy annually it'll come around to be cheaper
Wow im super excited for these two channels

Thats strange. 2 channels separately 90+90=180 per month and combo pack 99 per month? Why would anyone want to subscribe to single channel if he can get both with just 9 rs. extra?

Re: RE: HBO Hits HD And Defined HD Cost

DTH Fan said:
Thats strange. 2 channels separately 90+90=180 per month and combo pack 99 per month? Why would anyone want to subscribe to single channel if he can get both with just 9 rs. extra?

bro this is there strategy so that every one subscribe to combo pack only ...if they would hav kept the price of seprates as 70 n combo 99 people might go for seprate chs but now every one will go for combo

^^ But in the current way I dont see any reason behind providing both channels separately for 90 per month each. They could just launched them in combo pack only as other DTH have done.

Re: RE: HBO Hits HD And Defined HD Cost

DTH Fan said:
^^ But in the current way I dont see any reason behind providing both channels separately for 90 per month each. They could just launched them in combo pack only as other DTH have done.

yaa u hav got a point ...it can be they hav done it for the id*ot ones who see the price on tv as 90 rs for this ch n subscribe it without knowing that there r other options tooo ..:D:D:D

Dish Tv is charging 69 rupees per month for both HBO define and Hitz channels HD version and 49 rupees per month for the SD version of this channels. Now if tatasky is charging 90 rupees for one channel then it will be 3 to 4 times more than Dish tv's a la carte pack of this channels. Now if Tatasky will charge 90 rupees for one channel which personally i think this channels are not worth of that much bcuz i am watching both this Channels since they were launched in India on my Dish Tru Hd, then Tatasky is clearly looting the hell out of their customers.

90 rupees just for one of this channels :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock