HBO Hits HD And Defined HD Cost

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 7,989
NinadG said:
I think it will be added on 23rd late night so will be available on 24th morning.

As Per My Knowledge TS Add Channels at (+-)9 am

Rushil.D said:
Hbo Hits HD 358
Hbo Defined Hd 360
See the Space Between LCn They Definately Add Sd Version Too
Does TS uses even LCNs for HD channels? :huh

harshbardhan said:
In this way if so called broadcasters or service providers go on framing pricing policy then I am afraid we will have to limit our Choice to a few channels only. After all we have some other essential duties to attend.
Off topic: I think this is one of the outcome of digitisation. One has to choose channels they watch & pay as per rates set by Trai.

When i think about it, for high quality movie channel with awesome pic quality and sound, definitely i can offered 99rs for both channel. It completely depends on the movie library. I believe as warner bros. owned channel they might have best collection of movies, which often we wanna see like the whole Nolan's batman series, harry potter, LOTR, Hobbit, man of steel etc. After all i spend 80rs per movie for bluray disc (Sorry i can afford only piracy), and downloading a movie with awesome sound quality and pic quality takes around 10gb. And i prefer watching hbo series. Despite the n*d*ty their content are very strong.

Its my own perception. and also i haven't experienced the channel, will see what happens.

Just chatted with Tata Sky support and got following information:

HBO Premium channels launch date - 23 Dec 2013 (In morning most probably)
Cost - Each channel 90 per month
Combo pack - 99 per month (595 for semi-annual and 990 for annual)
SD versions - NO
Mega Plan subscribers - NO (Channels will launch under Specials category)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock