HBO PREMIUM HD CHANNELS WILL BE ADD FEBRUVARY 20

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 97
  • Views: Views 14,890
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they are adding these channels as cc must have had some information about it....................
I want them badly are u really sure they are adding them in feb??????

Great news buddy ,any news abt any other hd channels addition and any sd channels addition?

GODMAN said:
I am Videocon D2h Staf
This News Confomed By D2h Chief Head

@off-topic

Brother, Did the movement of Jeevan tv to full screen confirm and what abt natgeo HD Channels?????

What's the current price of these channels for HD and SD??

aaryan dhage said:
if it is true then my dream is coming true because i have written letter to d2h and i have phone call from d2h they have said that many more channels will added in d2h and maiboli and mtv indies is coming soon in d2h .

yeah both channels are coming soon in Videocon d2h with Zee Action and Romedy Now+...

Jerome.J said:
What's the current price of these channels for HD and SD??

Somewhere i read in this forum at the time of addition of this channel in other Dth that HD @99 Per Month and SD @69 Per Month...Correct me if i am wrong...

Its always nice to have all the best channels available on your home. But the price of HBO channels makes it less more affordable. It make sense 10 years ago where we had no fast broadband/blu-ray to watch theater quality movie at home. But now you have blu-ray/4k/even 50GB single movie file torrent if you wish to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock