HBO PREMIUM HD CHANNELS WILL BE ADD FEBRUVARY 20

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 97
  • Views: Views 14,932
Status
Not open for further replies.
very well said.............
movies can be downloaded by torrents very easily that too in hd quality with dd sound.......
that's y my emphasis has always more been on SPORTS HD channel........
unfortunately we have only 4............

shuknopata said:
Its always nice to have all the best channels available on your home. But the price of HBO channels makes it less more affordable. It make sense 10 years ago where we had no fast broadband/blu-ray to watch theater quality movie at home. But now you have blu-ray/4k/even 50GB single movie file torrent if you wish to download.

You spend 1200 for internet, that too if you are gonna download movie with original bluray quality, atleast you need to download it for min 10 gb. You think india we have such high speed. Do you know how much time it takes to download in indian broadband. I have downloaded 10 gb in my office which i downloaded in 5 hours. Download speed is 1 to 3mB/s. Do you think everyone have 1 to 3 mBps download speed? Just with 99rs they are offering amazing movies. For the past 2 months i am watching it. I have TS +HD box. I hav recorded around 25 to 30 movies which pending to watch...

I am saying this channels worth 99rs. if you own a recorder box. also u will see hbo originals within a week of us telecast. (if you want watch censored to scene from the episodes it is always avail in internet. for that downloading entire episode is waste).

@ Ronak
As per your source Ten golf is coming before SS2 :skd:skd:skd

Sandeep23 said:
@ Ronak
As per your source Ten golf is coming before SS2 :skd:skd:skd

I had no news on SS2 but d2h dealer confirms that d2h soon going to add Ten Golf,Zee Action,Live India,Maiboli,Puthu Yugam,Makkal Tv....

Ronak Shah said:
I had no news on SS2 but d2h dealer confirms that d2h soon going to add Ten Golf,Zee Action,Live India,Maiboli,Puthu Yugam,Makkal Tv....

is any chance to add today.

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
is any chance to add today.

If at all any addition wait for the testing to start as per now there's no addition

if they will add it on Thursday means,they are planned other channels for Sunday.because videocon mostly adding new channels on Sunday.so more channels are coming.

Lets see if they are actually added.

D2H will surely rock, once HBO premium HD are onto their platform. :win

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
You spend 1200 for internet, that too if you are gonna download movie with original bluray quality, atleast you need to download it for min 10 gb. You think india we have such high speed. Do you know how much time it takes to download in indian broadband. I have downloaded 10 gb in my office which i downloaded in 5 hours. Download speed is 1 to 3mB/s. Do you think everyone have 1 to 3 mBps download speed? Just with 99rs they are offering amazing movies. For the past 2 months i am watching it. I have TS +HD box. I hav recorded around 25 to 30 movies which pending to watch...

I am saying this channels worth 99rs. if you own a recorder box. also u will see hbo originals within a week of us telecast. (if you want watch censored to scene from the episodes it is always avail in internet. for that downloading entire episode is waste).

I am not denying anything you wrote here.

And i live in Dhaka, so internet speed is far less here than India. But we have another excellent service here courtesy of our ISPs. Almost all the the ISP in Dhaka are inter-connected. So we have our own torrent service where download speed is sky high. I mean if any one of us can download a 10GB movie from internet in 24 hours, others can download it within minutes by using this local torrent service.

Anyway i am a sports freak but i always watch Star Movies HD, Movies Now HD and Zee Studio HD regularly. Its of course very easy way to enjoy high quality movies. If HBO HDs telecast newly release Hollywood movies regularly then i will definitely subscribe.

Re: RE: HBO PREMIUM HD CHANNELS WILL BE ADD FEBRUVARY 20

shuknopata said:
I am not denying anything you wrote here.

And i live in Dhaka, so internet speed is far less here than India. But we have another excellent service here courtesy of our ISPs. Almost all the the ISP in Dhaka are inter-connected. So we have our own torrent service where download speed is sky high. I mean if any one of us can download a 10GB movie from internet in 24 hours, others can download it within minutes by using this local torrent service.

Anyway i am a sports freak but i always watch Star Movies HD, Movies Now HD and Zee kp vmfjf .ibdh k HD regularly. Its of course very easy way to enjoy high quality movies. If HBO HDs telecast newly release Hollywood movies regularly then i will definitely subscribe.

Wow thats nice way of sharing movies.... Is this available in india... Hbo chamnels somerhing different frm other chanels... They offer quality movies which you really wanna see... They also premiere latest movies.... If you are movie freak then i say its worth for it... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock