HBO PREMIUM HD CHANNELS WILL BE ADD FEBRUVARY 20

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 97
  • Views Views: Views 15,021
Status
Not open for further replies.
pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Wow thats nice way of sharing movies.... Is this available in india... Hbo chamnels somerhing different frm other chanels... They offer quality movies which you really wanna see... They also premiere latest movies.... If you are movie freak then i say its worth for it... :)

Yes i am a movie freak. If their latest movie telecast can defeat torrent sites in a mention-able margin than i will subscribe for it. Because its always harsh for us when a western country dump a movie, they release it on DVD/Blu-ray and we download and watch it!

Ronak Shah said:
Somewhere i read in this forum at the time of addition of this channel in other Dth that HD @99 Per Month and SD @69 Per Month...Correct me if i am wrong...

Rs.79 for SD

people said:
if they will add it on Thursday means,they are planned other channels for Sunday.because videocon mostly adding new channels on Sunday.so more channels are coming.

Yes....for sure....if this HBO HD Channels addition is true....

Ronak Shah said:
I had no news on SS2 but d2h dealer confirms that d2h soon going to add Ten Golf,Zee Action,Live India,Maiboli,Puthu Yugam,Makkal Tv....

I had spoken to Ten Golf 10 days back and he had informed there is no chance of it coming on d2h in the next six months. He suggested me to move to Airtel or Dish TV.

ayanc99 said:
I had spoken to Ten Golf 10 days back and he had informed there is no chance of it coming on d2h in the next six months. He suggested me to move to Airtel or Dish TV.

So many rumors are going on nowadays thats the reason i not posted this news on main thread....but that d2h dealer confirming this addition and till now many channels were get added from his list but not all....

As you told you talked with ten golf and he told you in next 6 months this addition will not take place...but now you tell me is it possible?May at this movement d2h not made agreement with ten golf team this doesn't mean that in next 6 month also this is not possible....How ten golf team estimated in next 6 months ten golf will not get added in d2h platform?
Well how you communicated with ten golf team?

Ronak Shah said:
So many rumors are going on nowadays thats the reason i not posted this news on main thread....but that d2h dealer confirming this addition and till now many channels were get added from his list but not all....

As you told you talked with ten golf and he told you in next 6 months this addition will not take place...but now you tell me is it possible?May at this movement d2h not made agreement with ten golf team this doesn't mean that in next 6 month also this is not possible....How ten golf team estimated in next 6 months ten golf will not get added in d2h platform?
Well how you communicated with ten golf team?

Well I am into sports syndication and I know the sports channel management accordingly. Ten Sports is trying to get Ten Golf on d2h for a long period of time. Initially it was an issue of space with d2h but they had informed that the channel would be added by October 2013 but now that nearly 25 odd channels have been added since then, it is clear that d2h will add only carriage fee receivable channels rather than carriage fee paid channels. He gave me a timeline of six months and if d2h shows interest in the interim then Ten Golf would be more than happy to add that channel. Same is issue with Star Sports 2. D2h has to show interest in adding those channels at the carriage fee demanded by the broadcasters and if they show no interest then the broadcasters won't give them at less price then it will hurt their existing agreement with other dth and mso platforms. Hence it's a case of who blinks first and viewers who suffer in the interim.

ayanc99 said:
Well I am into sports syndication and I know the sports channel management accordingly. Ten Sports is trying to get Ten Golf on d2h for a long period of time. Initially it was an issue of space with d2h but they had informed that the channel would be added by October 2013 but now that nearly 25 odd channels have been added since then, it is clear that d2h will add only carriage fee receivable channels rather than carriage fee paid channels. He gave me a timeline of six months and if d2h shows interest in the interim then Ten Golf would be more than happy to add that channel. Same is issue with Star Sports 2. D2h has to show interest in adding those channels at the carriage fee demanded by the broadcasters and if they show no interest then the broadcasters won't give them at less price then it will hurt their existing agreement with other dth and mso platforms. Hence it's a case of who blinks first and viewers who suffer in the interim.

hmmm....d2h should atleast add SS2 and HBO Premium Channels in platform asap as there is more demand of this channel comparatively with Ten Golf.But God knows what is going on in d2h mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom