HBO to shut down premium channels "HBO Defined, HBO hits" on 31 December

So anyway it proves for Turner channels buy Tata Sky or Airtel DTH not to buy other DTH :hehe

Turner understood one thing that they can't survive with these 2 DTHs & they make Turner become a Loser... :lol :hehe :D :D :rofl :rofl :rofl

So in other words D2H users will never get to watch HBO Defined in their lives which all other major DTH users had the opportunity. Historic HBO channel in India bypassed by D2H geniuses. :shy :hehe

HISTORIC HBO Channels... :huh :hehe :D :D :D :D HISTORIC ... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

The HISTORIC HBO Channels :lol going to be a HISTORY with the help of its 24 /7 time viewers... :lol :hehe :hehe

GODMAN said:
:no
only logo changing :huh :d what a comedy

HBO HD is not a replacement,
It would simulcast HBO SD(not HBO Hitz ),
and also HBO Hitz HD is Premium channel but HBO HD is not a Premium channel :k
Its using only HBO Hitz Licence, both are showing different movies, Not same
So its not a replacement, its a New launch :k
:no
Official HBO hits rebranded Turner International to rebrand HBO Hits as HBO HD in 2016
Tata sky this channel replacement :huh
:k
:new Hbo :hd D2h first DTH launching :huh

Reason :shutdown without ad break channel

Sorry you missed it bro. I can feel you pain. :hehe :hehe

On a serious note HBO Defined at the beginning was a very watchable channel. It was the failure of the deal between Star and HBO that killed HBO Defined. The lack of new movies and shows was because they were winding down operations and does not reflect the quality of the channel when it was first launched.

I am not watching even the HBO Channel... :lol
Then why should I feel the pain for the HISTORIC channel... :lol :hehe :hehe

And you should immedietly go to Police station an file a case against STAR for Killed the HISTORIC Channel... :dodgy :lol :rofl :rofl :rofl

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock