HD Access Fee: Way to know counter sd channel in Tata Sky

• Thread starter shiwesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,032
Force1996 said:
Yea I subscribed to star sports 3 now for Asia cup and I am getting star sports HD 1.

Channel numbers are side by side for these two?

Which means the HD channels not in pair with their sd channel will not apply this technique...

shiwesh said:
From what believe, if sun sd and sun hd are side by side in terms of channel number, u should get sun hd. If they are not placed side by side then whole sun genre will be required.

Others can confirm if they have seen some other trend. Because otherwise this pairing funda in hd access fee is really confusing.

this confusion is only for ten hd. Other hd channels will come with their corresponding sd channels

shiwesh said:
From what believe, if sun sd and sun hd are side by side in terms of channel number, u should get sun hd. If they are not placed side by side then whole sun genre will be required.

Others can confirm if they have seen some other trend. Because otherwise this pairing funda in hd access fee is really confusing.

No doubt it will be confusing in future. So if tatasky wants to continue with HD access fee then they should provide some kind of mapping(between SD and HD channels) on their website.

dinesh19 said:
this confusion is only for ten hd. Other hd channels will come with their corresponding sd channels

Ya but as force posted. Star sports 3 is paired with star sports hd1. I mean those who do not knwo which was originally star cricket sd and hd, how will they find?

Md Anzar said:
No bro if you subscribe to Ten Sports than you will get Ten HD automatically..you no need to subscribe the entire Ten pack to watch Ten HD

Are u sure ? Did u activate this way ?:huh

dipayan said:
No doubt it will be confusing in future. So if tatasky wants to continue with HD access fee then they should provide some kind of mapping(between SD and HD channels) on their website.

So my theory only works in limited cases.
One of our friends in ddf subscribed to star sports 1 sd thing to get star sports hd1. But then he did not get. Some clarification from tata sky needed i guess. Some randomness do exist.

shiwesh said:
Ya but as force posted. Star sports 3 is paired with star sports hd1. I mean those who do not knwo which was originally star cricket sd and hd, how will they find?

ya..this is creating confusion.because, one of our frnd comitted same mistake.actually he want ss hd1. So he subscribed to ss1.but he didnt get ss hd1.later he changed to ss3.now he is getting ss hd1.
For this ts has to do some thing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock