HD Access Fee: Way to know counter sd channel in Tata Sky

• Thread starter shiwesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,029
dipayan said:
Are u sure ? Did u activate this way ?:huh

It is NOT possible to get ten hd as an ala-carte-channel. You have to subscribe to ten HD package add-on

Md Anzar said:
No bro if you subscribe to Ten Sports than you will get Ten HD automatically..you no need to subscribe the entire Ten pack to watch Ten HD

I think its not right. i didnt get TEN HD for Ten Sports but has to subscribe Ten Combo itself. If its confirmed then surely drop Ten Combo and subscribe only Ten Sports. i never watched Ten Action :d

You Can Get TEN HD Via A-La-Carte For Rs. 60/Month, But Same Can Be Got By Subscribing Combo TEN For Rs. 85/Month..

dipayan said:
Are u sure ? Did u activate this way ?:huh

Yes bro I have subscribed to Ten Sports for 2 months on nov&dec month @rs.100/month offer and i was able to watch Ten HD for free

Tatasky has another answer for star spors. They can say that star sports 1 and star sport HD1 isn't same as it is starsports HD1 not starsports1 HD.

Md Anzar said:
Yes bro I have subscribed to Ten Sports for 2 months on nov&dec month @rs.100/month offer and i was able to watch Ten HD for free

No dear..I think it was a 2 month Rs 50/ for Ten Combo offer and u get all 3 channels..
Me too got that offer

Md Anzar said:
But cc always told that u need to have whole ten pack to get ten HD or subscribe ten HD as a la carte.

dipayan said:
Tatasky has another answer for star spors. They can say that star sports 1 and star sport HD1 isn't same as it is starsports HD1 not starsports1 HD.

Star sport 3 and star sports HD 1 have same EPG and their only difference is language feed.

This was the offer and me too subscribed
gtStzvs.jpg

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
No dear..I think it was a 2 month Rs 50/ for Ten Combo offer and u get all 3 channels..
Me too got that offer

No bro i have subscribed to Ten sports for 2 months@rs 100 for 2 months offer on nov 10th when i have got a call from ts cc about this offer and I have subscribed it and i was able to watch both Ten sports & Ten HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock