HD Access Fee: Way to know counter sd channel in Tata Sky

• Thread starter shiwesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,028

shiwesh

Reaction score
Dear all,

Just wanted to post one observation I have about the choice of sd channel to get corresponding hd channel in tata sky using hd access fee.

Would like get your views to check if what I observed makes sense or not.

If an HD channel is just after corresponding sd channel then they are in pair. Meaning adding mtunes sd will fetch me mtunes hd, or adding movies now sd will fetch me movies now hd. But for example star sports 1 and star sports hd1 is not placed side by side hence I need to add whole star sports genre to get star sports hd channels. Similarly for ten hd I need to add entire ten sports buquet or ten hd alone as a la carte.

star sports 3 will give star sports hd 1 for free and star sports 4 will give star sports HD 2

Force1996 said:
star sports 3 will give star sports hd 1 for free

Is that the case after star cricket was rebranded as star sports 3? I mean have you tried so recently?

But if we subscribe to SUN sd channel will we get the HD channels automatically??

you can see this in south sports special pack.check it in website.this pack has ss3,ss4. In hd, it shows ss hd1, ss hd2

shiwesh said:
Is that the case after star cricket was rebranded as star sports 3? I mean have you tried so recently?

Yea I subscribed to star sports 3 now for Asia cup and I am getting star sports HD 1.

Yugendran21 said:
But if we subscribe to SUN sd channel will we get the HD channels automatically??

From what believe, if sun sd and sun hd are side by side in terms of channel number, u should get sun hd. If they are not placed side by side then whole sun genre will be required.

Others can confirm if they have seen some other trend. Because otherwise this pairing funda in hd access fee is really confusing.

It was right earlier. Subscribing Star cricket gives you star cricket HD but problem is star rebranded channels as star cricket as Star sports 3 and star cricket HD as sratsports HD 1. That is why confusion comes. Ten HD has no Sd feed so it require whole ten combo pack or a la carte. BTW it's useful now as Ten HD is not showing the cricket match but tensports showing it.

No bro if you subscribe to Ten Sports than you will get Ten HD automatically..you no need to subscribe the entire Ten pack to watch Ten HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock