HD Broadcast with out STB

• Thread starter mpvelu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,866

mpvelu

Reaction score
Dear Members,
Today I happened to see one article naming Direct Digital Broadcasting, which claims offering HD Broadcasting, WITH OUT ANY STB, thro satelite. I request members to share their knowledge and experience reg this.
(ref : ddbfoundation.com)

First of all stop posting same thread in all sections.

For info on this topic check this
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-DDB-TV-operating-platform-launched-in-India

mpvelu said:
Dear Members,
Today I happened to see one article naming Direct Digital Broadcasting, which claims offering HD Broadcasting, WITH OUT ANY STB, thro satelite. I request members to share their knowledge and experience reg this.
(ref : ddbfoundation.com)

for your quiary, in this system TV comes with inbuilt stb. just you need to connect it with dish.

YUp videocon is coming up with such product which they announced few days back...it'll be shown by advertisement during IIFA awards telecast in July title sponser Videocon DDB!

DDB is not a thing like 'AKADIN KA CHIRAG'. Its a combined technology. SMART LCD/LED HD TV+HD 3D STB INBUILT. Negetive side is you have to stay with the dth prdovider. because the product is too costly. I think i'll never go with this system. I would like to buy/enjoy these seperately on my own choice. see the ad in a bengali news pepar published from Kolkata.
4i05A.jpg

I think its same as sony bravio TV & its online application. No box means it comes built in TV. Different maybe just of access it all through internet by dish antenna. Doubt is will it faster as wired broadband?

huh

FEATURES OF DDB TV

- Direct satellite signal reception (no set top box dependency)

-450 MHZ Dual core processor

-Over the air software upgrade

-14 bit Video processing-4 trillion colors (Erase ‘in frame’ blurriness and sharpens the colors thereafter)

-Net Browsing

-Cloud Computing (helps to connect more than 2 users as well)

-3D Technology (Cause no fatigue, even after continuous 3D view)

-Faroudja Audio-video optimized

-Motion enhancement and motion correction: MEMC (Eliminates motion judderness)

-Strata certified audio (with advanced amplifier and transducer technology)

-10 Band graphic equalizer

-HDMI-CEC

We Can surfing and Browsing Internet By satellite With DDB Technology ?

Digital Direct Broadcast
convert 2D channels into live-like 3D quality
Enter The World Of Dugital Revolution With
Digital Direct Broadcast (DDB)Technology

A digital technology platform that will optimize your TV viewing experience like never before. The new technology helps you receive digital signals without any set-top box, giving an audio-visual experience that has never been seen or heard before.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock