HD Chanells with Dolby Digital / Dolby Digital Plus Sound Bitrate.

No need to buy additional optical cable , u should already provided with HDMI cable in HT box . I have also same sony HT iv300.
So conect as follow up- STB HDMI out to HT HDMI in and then HT output to TV HDMI input thts it.
U will support Dolby digital As well as Dolby digital plus if u r STB support ,set DD/DD+ setting in STB (in my Airtel HD STB I set audio setting to DD+) I m getting DD+. On Star DD+ HD channels and DD in other DD Chanel automatically. No problem if ur TV support ARC or not. Cause u will conect directly HDMI in put to u r HT hence will not face any audio problem.

Thank you.. and also can we get DD/DD+ from USB as well if the file is compatible?

Am using Videocon d2h HD STB. so how to check whether the channels comes with DD/DD+ on TV screen??

yes on USB all type of Sound Coding suport ( ie mp3 , flac , AC3 , E-AC3 ) DTS & as well as DTS M HD & D-TruHD.
if u r playing DD Chanel ( ie Star HD Chanel ) u will display DD 5.1 48khz 384/640kbps
to display this info press Display button of u r HT Remote DISPLAY Button...

Bro,

I am having Philips 39 inches led tv without hdmi arc, Philip htb3520 with HDMI out with arc,coaxial and optical input.

I am using videocon hd2244rf set top box having HDMI out and coaxial out.

How I will connect these setup for better dd+ sound? Now I am connected the stb HDMI out to tv HDMI in and stb coaxial out to ht coaxial in and in stb setup I changed the settings to surround mode.

In this setup when change the channels there is no sound in tv for HD channels in dd sound but for others channels the sound is coming as stereo.

From hometheatre 5.1 speakers responding for dd channels (not upto the mark.but some English movies channel sounds r ok)and also for stereo sound. But as per ur suggestions the sound is good via HDMI . How can I do? Is any converter or HDMI splitter will help?

Pls give a best solution to hear the true dd+ sound with my setup.thx

Bro i have sumsung led with airtel hd + .
And i have also woofer & 5 speakers like you have .
But i am not able to connect it to led.
Please Help me

dritesh007 said:
No need to buy additional optical cable , u should already provided with HDMI cable in HT box . I have also same sony HT iv300.
So conect as follow up- STB HDMI out to HT HDMI in and then HT output to TV HDMI input thts it.
U will support Dolby digital As well as Dolby digital plus if u r STB support ,set DD/DD+ setting in STB (in my Airtel HD STB I set audio setting to DD+) I m getting DD+. On Star DD+ HD channels and DD in other DD Chanel automatically. No problem if ur TV support ARC or not. Cause u will conect directly HDMI in put to u r HT hence will not face any audio problem.

Thanks for sharing the snaps and all the info, bro.
I am very much curious about the audio experience of this Home theatre as i am also looking to buy it.
Do share your experience and also the cost.

Audio experience is mind blowing and I purchased from infibeam as low as possible.
Use available coupons code with additional DC/CC payment it will.cost near 17000 (500 +/-)
Don't forget to call SONY authorized service centre man to installation for smooth experience????

nkathirvel said:
Dritesh007 bro,

Plz give a solution to my previous post

For real DD/DD+ u should conect as follows STB hdmi output to HT HDMI input and then HT HDMI output. To TV HDMI inputs
But as you mentioned your phiips 3520 HT doesn't have any HDMI inputs it have only HDMI out with arc
See as per Dolby official statement DD+ can only pass or transmitted by HDMI cable...hence u r connecting HT to STB via coaxial cable hence it can transmit only up to PCM/steret and DD.
One another thing that you're connecting stb HDMI output to TV HDMI Input hence and on hdmi setting u set DD/DD+ audio as preferred. Right?
Hence if you're TV is unable to decode or support Dolby Digital then you will not get any sound you will only able to listen stereo sound on TV whether channels is HD or SD
My suggestion is for good surround Dolby Digital efect change STB to Airtel HD or Tata sky HD and used optical cable cause u don't have any HDMI Inputs in it HT right?
Go for Airtel HD cause they have official Dolby license and quality is better than Videocon and Dish TV.
If you have still any queries please feel free to contact me with any questions on personal message
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock