Hd channel addition

kami2k

Reaction score
Hi,
I have SUPREME SPORTS KIDS base pack, now i want to add all HD movies channels which add on pack i have to select, i can't figure out from ts site, how to do that any body plz help?

thx

kami2k said:
Hi,
I have SUPREME SPORTS KIDS base pack, now i want to add all HD movies channels which add on pack i have to select, i can't figure out from ts site, how to do that any body plz help?

thx

In order to Watch HD channels you need to pay HD Access fee 100rs/Month. Call cc and and tell them you need to subscribe HD access.
They will activate that. You can also activate through mytatasky.com.

Then if you want to watch any particular HD channel make sure you have SD version of that channel in your base pack. Otherwise you have to activate SD version of that channel seperately.

For example if you want to watch, star movies HD, check whether you can watch sd version of that channel. If you could , then once you pay HD acess fee , you can watch Star movies HD.

kami2k said:
Hi,

thx

In web portal also you will get hd access fee as a la carte or ad on. Need to check the section and add it to view hd channels.

kami2k said:
Hi,

thx

There are only 4 hd movies channels are available(2 hindi+2 english). You have hindi movies channels so you can go for english movies pack @ rs. 60/month

thanks all, btw when i try to add english movies pack, it says can't do its locked till 31-12-2013,
why?

kami2k said:
thanks all, btw when i try to add english movies pack, it says can't do its locked till 31-12-2013,
why?

Check whether you already subscribed to that pack. It seems your base pack also doesnt contain any english movie channel. So it may be a error or check with TS CC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock