HD channel not working. Some SD channels working.

I'm also facing problem since 5pm yesterday. No channels were seen yesterday. Now few SD channels started working but still no marathi & HD channels!

I sent 'No Service' SMS yesterday, today technician called up. He informed that its satellite problem & it will be fixed after service visit.
He informed that visit charges will be Rs. 170, I said wt*! How dare Tatasky charging customers for such a thing!

What to do now? Engineer is coming in afternoon.

I also raised No signal issue with CC and they have issued a technician Visit(He will come around 3 pm today) but they CC guy told me not to pay anything. Don't know whether they will deduct any money from my account or not. But If they deduct anything i will raise this issue

Sarkar said:
I also raised No signal issue with CC and they have issued a technician Visit(He will come around 3 pm today) but they CC guy told me not to pay anything. Don't know whether they will deduct any money from my account or not. But If they deduct anything i will raise this issue

Can you check what signal strength you are getting? If TS have not yet shifted officially to Gsat, I wonder why so many people are getting signal problems.

jdrocks said:
Can you check what signal strength you are getting? If TS have not yet shifted officially to Gsat, I wonder why so many people are getting signal problems.

Signal strength is around 80 but quality is almost zero for 3 -4 channels(Ch 100, Star plus, Sony) which are working. For all other channels but signal strength and quality is zero and screen is showing No Signal

So it is alignment problem. But then this problem would only happen if the satellite position has changed as dish position is the same! If they have to visit so many people for alignment, they could have shifted to Asiasat!!

Uthamsangeeth bro says that he is only getting one vertical tp from gsat10 now.all the H tps have signal now.then i dont know what is happening now.

Its a bit strange. I am not facing any signal problem for last 24 hours. Even the sun outage problem which I was facing is gone

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock