DDF Exclusive HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Genre-wise Comparison | UPDATED 23 NOV 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are BBC News and CNN available in HD on any cable or online platform in India?

Dear members, as @zaxotes has stated above, I will be collaborating with him on this list. I am working on a PowerPoint presentation which I will be completing on Friday and sharing with all of you. He will work based on this.
NOTE: At @zaxotes's request, Reliance Digital/Independent TV has been left out as it is not that important w.r.t. HD channels.

This is a taste of what's going to come:

Last edited:
Very nice @zaxotes and @JollyLNB bros, looks very high quality work.

One suggestion from Zaxotes bros older comparison list where he used the Logos of the DTH operators below the names, so if u guys can add it here would be great

Last edited:
Very nice @zaxotes and @JollyLNB bros, looks very high quality work.

One suggestion from Zaxotes bros older comparison list where he used the Logos of the TH operators below the names, so if u guys can add it here would be great
Mine is just a supplementary list. I won't post the snaps of every slide in the presentation directly in this thread, as it consumes a lot of data. Rather I will put up a separate link containing the PPT. @zaxotes will have the full list with channel logos and other details. I will add the DDF watermark to every slide in the presentation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock