DDF Exclusive HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Genre-wise Comparison | UPDATED 23 NOV 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list with logos and better graphics will be coming very soon; with an improved look. :cool:
It will be informative if the audio feeds info can be included with channels, where applicable.

Here's an update: I have made this PPT. This will serve the purpose for the time being (including today's addition of Zee Kannada HD on Airtel). But the final graphic design will be done by @zaxotes. NOTE: the correct fonts will not be rendered if you view it online. You will have to download it to your PC (not mobile) to see the correct fonts.
HD channel comparison across all Indian DTHs.pptx

Last edited:
Great looking thread with all the information about the hd channels bros.(y)

The statistics have been updated at the end of the presentation. Take a look. :tup:

Looks great bro.

I have one suggestion, the sony channels from TS which have been removed is shown in your PPT with a strike through, U can also add the 5.1/7.1/Stereo data to those channels, keeping the strike through.

Waiting for the final presentation :)

Looks great bro.

I have one suggestion, the sony channels from TS which have been removed is shown in your PPT with a strike through, U can also add the 5.1/7.1/Stereo data to those channels, keeping the strike through.

Waiting for the final presentation :)
It's final. Whatever will be done now will be done by @zaxotes. There is no need to show the DD status of the removed Sony channels. But the LCN is important as they will definitely be readded on this LCN only (if at all).

Last edited:
It's final. Whatever will be done now will be done by @zaxotes. There is no need to show the DD status of the removed Sony channels. But the LCN is important as they will definitely be readded on this LCN only (if at all).
Ohh what about the graphics zaxotes bro ws to put ?? and the DTH operators logos instead of the names ???

Also do think about my above suggestion :)
See above. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock