You are in dream bro :huh
that thread is already closed and also i shared addition date & other details

sutharshan said:
last week Godman bro asked me

"When you got this news??"

but finally godman bro posted this news

:D:D:D:D:D

So what bro :huh

GODMAN, so the news was correct though there is no proper source that time.

But @GODMAN bro, thanks for further additional information. Waiting for furthermore information from you.

Now the thread is corrected. Any of you know any information earlier, post earlier too. If you are posting after it got posted somewhere, please attach a valid source which should be your own source so that we can continue on that.

If you are following the above and sharing more information which are valid, trust will automatically come on you among members and they will not even look at your sources.

This thread, I allowed since there is an additional information about the movement.

So, the logic is simple. Be first. Or prove the news.

Sadiq said:
Now the thread is corrected. Any of you know any information earlier, post earlier too. If you are posting after it got posted somewhere, please attach a valid source which should be your own source so that we can continue on that.

If you are following the above and sharing more information which are valid, trust will automatically come on you among members and they will not even look at your sources.

This thread, I allowed since there is an additional information about the movement.

So, the logic is simple. Be first. Or prove the news.

But this logic has to apply everyone....everyone has to share proofs....am I correct...?

If u want to share info with out proofs plz use General discussion

Sadiq Bro @ pls confirm....

Sateesh_Hyd said:
But this logic has to apply everyone....everyone has to share proofs....am I correct...?

If u want to share info with out proofs plz use General discussion

Sadiq Bro @ pls confirm....

I hope you read the below lines in my post.

Time will decide this. There are many members here who can be trusted at any cost on their news even if they are not sharing any confirmed sources. Till that time, this is same for all.

Sadiq said:
I hope you read the below lines in my post.

Time will decide this. There are many members here who can be trusted at any cost on their news even if they are not sharing any confirmed sources. Till that time, this is same for all.

Got u r logic bro.....[emoji6]

Even its a conflict as I respect u obeying u r concept....

@ sadiq good to see matter sorted now although is doesnt matter to me but why the post by me and godman deleted I am confused [emoji15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom