HD Channels LCN will be Change from 26th October 2015

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 6,194
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku875 said:
@ sadiq good to see matter sorted now although is doesnt matter to me but why the post by me and godman deleted I am confused [emoji15]

To avoid unnecessary confusion to any other members who is reading the thread from the beginning.

Sadiq said:
To avoid unnecessary confusion to any other members who is reading the thread from the beginning.

Cool no issue [emoji106]?[emoji106]?[emoji106]?

Kaku875 said:
Cool no issue [emoji106]?[emoji106]?[emoji106]?

By the way, it seems you are a new member and also active these days. Why can't you introduce yourself to other members?

Basically from Delhi and using d2h since two years following the forum since long time but registered now and active also on it.

Kaku875 said:
Basically from Delhi and using d2h since two years following the forum since long time but registered now and active also on it.

That's nice! I am from Chennai.. Not sure if you visited Chennai ever..

Kaku875 said:
Welcome bro....

Happy to see u here.....

I do not support this move by d2h. As the present placement of hd channels are good.

Unless they add the pending HD channels, this move is not advisable.

Given that they got 100 lcn free space here they should go and add all the pending 16 HD channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom