HD Channels LCN will be Change from 26th October 2015

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 6,194
Status
Not open for further replies.
First they used to have all HD channels in one place - starting from 901. Then they moved it in between SD channels. And now they are are again moving all of them to 902+. They must have a good reason, atleast one which benefits them in someway.

Given d2h has been running some shopping channels on multiple LCN, Im guessing, they will also do the same with HD channels i.e leave them in their existing LCN and also make them available in 902+ LCN. Also they might be planning to insert some shopping and d2h HD channels in between to capture viewers attention while switching channels. Also 900 and 901 may be used to put some promo channels.

I dont think this shuffling has anything to do with new channel addition. Eagerly waiting for more HD addition this Diwali.

There will be reason to do shuffling as even if they put shopping channel between HD channel we have option to hide those channel so that theory is under doubt I think they are going to add some HD channel for sure due to competition pressure and long time no addition in d2h. But as a consumer my concern is how many they will add and which channels they add if they some inhouse channel like hollywood HD then it is useless.

No word to say:( :s waiting til Diwali its my favourite festival hope d2h will give pending addition:tup:dodgy

Why this change from D2h :huh

Good change.

Brothers,

Will this affect favorite list saved already in STB??

Jerome.J said:
Good change.

Brothers,

Will this affect favorite list saved already in STB??

No, it will not change. I experienced it with Homeshop 18 channel. In my stb Homeshop 18 was saved @ Ch No. 46, recently d2h changed the LCN of HS 18, but saved channel number is not changed... :)

But in this case the HD channels are moving naa...

Thats more happy news if it wont effect but technically it should happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom