HD CHANNELS REQUEST ON ADTV HD

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
On asking about HD channel addition on ADTV platform, A senior Customer care executive named Noorjahan, replied me this:

" Firstly, let us thank you for taking time out and writing your invaluable feedback.

We would like to inform that we are already in the process of introducing more HD channels on our platform. Please be assured that we would keep you posted on the same.

At Airtel we believe that our customer's inputs and feedback helps us to improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes in near future.

We thank you for your association with Airtel and look forward to an enduring relationship."

Drake said:
Looks like they forwarded a saved template.

and I replied with this:
" when will we expect more HD Channels on your platform??Otherwise My
account validity expiring on 7th November then I am thinking to switched to
TATA SKY from ADTV"

both adtv & tata sky dth's have 12 tps in their respective satellites ses7,insat 4a.
All tps capasity is 36 Mhz only.
so every thing is possible in adtv too.
both dths are transmitting with mpeg4 & dvb s2 technology.
if adtv increse symbol rate and fec on their tps they will defenately add more :hd channels on their platform.
i hope u stay with adtv for better.

if ses9 launch successfully adtv will become no1 in indian dth market :eek:hya

Deepu Darling said:
both adtv & tata sky dth's have 12 tps in their respective satellites ses7,insat 4a.
All tps capasity is 36 Mhz only.
so every thing is possible in adtv too.
both dths are transmitting with mpeg4 & dvb s2 technology.
if adtv increse symbol rate and fec on their tps they will defenately add more :hd channels on their platform.
i hope u stay with adtv for better.

if ses9 launch successfully adtv will become no1 in indian dth market :eek:hya

for that I have to stay atleast 6 month more!!!!!! :'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock