HD Sports Channels Conflict

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 9,123

M@zh@R

Reaction score
When other service providers are able to make a deal with ESPNSTAR & NEO CRICKET, don't know why Airtel alone is struggling. Initially we thought new satellite migration was happening and the delay was because of that. But now they are able to add other channels but no sports hd channels. I think they are happy spending money for sponsorship deals and not for channel addition.

Airtel is missing and had missed the events like Ind Tour to Eng, Eng Tour to Ind, F1 Race,and ongoing series WI Tour to Ind still dont know how many time Airtel will take while adding these sports HD channels.

Strange thing is that Airtel is main sponsor in these sporting events/series.

While one of our forum fellow member have made a special Post regarding "TEN HD" coming soon on airtel but after one month passed their is no any sign of addition.

Three Dth (Tatasky, D2h,RDTV) providers have added ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD channels and Three Dth provider are missing (Airtel, Sundth,Dishtv).Regarding Dishtv they are still covering Sporting Events in HD with TEN HD and Event Base NEO CRICKET HD .

So It is high time for Airtel to Add these Sports channels to be in competition with other HD providers.
DU6hC.jpg

Dish tv also missing espn hd and star cricket hd , as india tour to australia approaches.

There is possibility of dish tv adding more HD sports channels as they are cleaning up transponder space by removing upscaled HD channels... Lets wait and watch... Hope the sports channels get added soon...

Ten hd is permanent in dish tv.
Neo cricket hd is a event based channel till dec 11 th.

Then only we will be able to know in dish tv , i think.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock