+hd usb wifi dongle problem help.(solved)

Paras Rajora

Reaction score
Hi i am having problem with usb wifi dongle each time when i start stb from mains wifi don't connects to my router automatically(which it does earlier) so after start stb i have to disconnect and reconnect usb dongle then it connects automatically.

if anyone with usb wifi dongle can check this please check so i can figure out if its my usb dongle which is faulty or its stb software problem. Problem was there in ver 125 also. Now version is 126.
Its not router problem i already tried many.

RE: +hd usb wifi dongle problem help.

Paras Rajora said:
Hi i am having problem with usb wifi dongle each time when i start stb from mains wifi don't connects to my router automatically(which it does earlier) so after start stb i have to disconnect and reconnect usb dongle then it connects automatically.

if anyone with usb wifi dongle can check this please check so i can figure out if its my usb dongle which is faulty or its stb software problem. Problem was there in ver 125 also. Now version is 126.
Its not router problem i already tried many.

Reserve the IP address for each device in your router. I am not sure this may solve the issue.

I am reserving IP address for each device to avoid IP duplication. I dont face any issue with wifi dongle, using HD+ ver 126

+hd usb wifi dongle problem help.

sankar17 said:
Reserve the IP address for each device in your router. I am not sure this may solve the issue.

I am reserving IP address for each device to avoid IP duplication. I dont face any issue with wifi dongle, using HD+ ver 126

Thanks for reply. IP address is already reserved.

+hd usb wifi dongle problem help.

Its an old thread but problem is fixed now so just want to tell the story how.
Ok yesterday i turned on tatasky at 11:00 pm from mains but found its not booting up it hangs to black screen after initializing screen appears but green led is on and if i press any button on remote all leds switched off (still hangs on black screen). I thought the box died. So i just want to take check if i can save my recordings before contacting tatasky i open the cover and remove the hdd and plug it to PC and found that hdd filesystem is modified fat32 also encrypted.

I try tatasky without hdd it turns on perfectly and also found interface is very fast and channel switching also fast than it is normally(with hdd).

I have a spare 160gb hdd i tried it with stb and after format it with system>01>formatdisk option it works properly.

I have ASC on this box and my stb warranty sticker didn't break when i opened the box so devilish thought came to my mind that i will replace tatasky stb with this 160 Gb hard disk and keep 500 gb disk with me [emoji48]. But it turns out even after deleting the hdd volume and clearing the hdd the windows keep saying hdd is write protected cannot be format. So this plans end here.

I plug this hdd back in stb format it and its running again. Sad my precious recordings of cultural music is deleted.

Now stb is back again and this fix the wifi dongle problem too now the dongle connects itself when tatasky stb turn on like it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock