Help : Is it safe buying Tata Sky HD from Amazon/Paytm

Yes already paid. Who is the seller ???

Also is it true that Zee Zindagi will not be available after 31st July ??

Excuse me mistee Bapun
Im not even a 12th pass yet and ur saying im a seller
Stay in limit

Hi thereality,

Then why you have tried to promote that seller in our forum many times and later team removed those promotional links and texts.

You need not to be angry about it. You can say in a good manner also instead of scolding me via PM. That only shows your standard.

What quality service one can expect from such language using seller? Who don't even know how to behave properly in a public forum, that too with an admin. Last time you had said hindi gaali to one of our staff member mmadhankumar for which you got banned for few weeks. But still not changed!

We ban you but you again and again make dup id and join the forum, that shows you want to participate. I have not taken action till now, that's because i want to solve it in a friendly manner, otherwise i also know profanity well. But i don't want to go to that standard.

I am talking about this:

Viewing_PM_RE_Help_Is_it_safe_buying_Tata_Sk.png

DevilishAngel said:
Also is it true that Zee Zindagi will not be available after 31st July ??

yes, there has been some problem between tata sky & the broadcaster.
hopefully it won't be removed.

Similar Thing has happened it the past, but the channels were not removed

Bapun bro I'm sorry but I basically not even purchased Tatasky HD as my cable TV subscription expires 31aug 2016
So I was willing to buy it from Amazon.in and I liked that seller because of 100%positive ratings so referred to others too
But you are guys are always pretending to just BAN
Now comes matter of mmadhan he first said me wrong words via PM
And I'm not a tolerant Indian ;-) :D

Bapun bro is very good person i know. Always helpful to everyone and sharing many dth news. Don't say like this again. We cannot resist it. 

I and whole ddf members with him. So better behave good otherwise you know..

@jay vithlani don't behave as you are owner of the blog
**don't take other way with respect**

@Mr Reality [whatever you are]

better to be in your limits and talk in respectable manner specially with seniour members otherwise i also know how to talk :shutoff :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock