Seeking Help Help me about dth replacement

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
It's possible to replace under warranty Dth with new dth?

Of same brand? And writing Help me on thread title won't help. Issue in short should be the title!

Of same brand? And writing Help me on thread title won't help. Issue in short should be the title!

Right now you know I am using Dish TV HD which is under warranty and all equipments are new but I am paying Rs300pm but not providing some Marathi channels and my mom wants Saam TV so we are thinking to take Tata Sky HD box

Right now you know I am using Dish TV HD which is under warranty and all equipments are new but I am paying Rs300pm but not providing some Marathi channels and my mom wants Saam TV so we are thinking to take Tata Sky HD box
That would come under DTH portability which is not launched in India yet. So its a no, unfortunately!

That would come under DTH portability which is not launched in India yet. So its a no, unfortunately!

Then it's possible to purchase only Tata Sky HD box along with remote because I have brand new dish TV antina and monoblock lnb? Monoblock lnb supporting Tata Sky?

Then it's possible to purchase only Tata Sky HD box along with remote because I have brand new dish TV antina and monoblock lnb? Monoblock lnb supporting Tata Sky?
Yes possible. You can purchase only STB kit which will come with remote, connecting wires (HDMI/AV) and adapter.

But need to purchase via local retailers and pay in cash as online purchase has no such option. Also inform the installer about it.

About mono bloc lnb - not sure, someone who has experience over the same might help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock