Help me to choose another cheapest DTH service provider

• Thread starter Thread starter pc24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 780

pc24

Reaction score
I am pursuing cheapest pack for 1 year which gives troublefree services. Now I have required only FTA services but may be require to add pay channel later. Till now I am using AIRTEL DTH but it has increased minimum 1 year pack value to 1899 rs. Most channel of that pack is useless to me. Please help to choose another cheapest service provider.

Buy d2h connection. After 1 month. If you don't recharge they will give 2 years free pack at rs1489.00. conformed

Sun direct is better option...
It has lowest NCF of rs 59/- per month(few FTA Channels avail)...u can add/remove any channels anytime...
I have subscribed ...i need only 2 pay channels...so I have to pay rs 103/- monthly...

Buy from Snapdeal around ₹1300
Airtel fta 3yr pack is the best available pack

It's 2.5 years pack for 1199. 3 years pack not available.
Snapdeal clearly says 3 years bro 🤔
Even forum members earlier posted 3 yrs only

And I think you are checking some other packs..it's price is 1299 not 1199

According to your Bio, You are from UP. So don't even think about Sun FTA box.
Only ZING Super FTA box is officially available and it's guarantee that they will provide packs even after end of 4 Years + They will give some paid channels free time to time like currently many channels free as Sports18 1/2/3 and Colors Cineplex + They are given Star Sports free for IPL/ICC time from last 2-3 Years and hopefully they will give for more also.
Only addition NCF is bad point. And you can counter it if you not add much channels. It's definitely cheaper than other boxes.

For more plus points of Zing, you can check these Posts:

For other details, You can check this
A new 1111 for 4 years pack included in this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom