Seeking Help Plz help me to choose between Mi box & Tatasky binge+

Tatasky is really the premium DTH you can really enjoy. Due to TRAI regulations, all DTH subscriptions are same for the chosen channels and NCF. So Tatasky is a clear winner wrt to DTH area. But when it comes to OTT, though many subscribers claim binge charge of Rs 249 is not mandatory, there is NO OFFICIAL words from Tatasky regarding this. Always buy any product having transparency. Subscribers should have the freedom to choose their OTT subscriptions. We cant choose unwanted OTT subscriptions since they are available cheaper as in bundles. Its like purchasing unwanted channels in DTH with bundle. And more over, once your DTH subscription is expired, the box is just a paper weight. My suggestion is go for Tatsky HD DTH (alone) and buy MI Box 4K for OTTs, since it has android support. Both are masters in their area. If you try to combine both DTH and OTT by tatasky Binge Plus, you have to make many compromises.

On Flipkart it’s mentioned that Mi tv doesn’t support live tv options, what does this mean ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock