Cheapest DTH service for Sports & English Entertainment

If you are ready to see less number of ROI channels then go for Sun direct. It is the best for Sports and English entertainment channels with less amount.

I am confused now :p.
Please tell me one DTH service which satisfies my requirements :)

My first dth was tata sky in 2007 , then searched cheaper-installed d2h 2009-then airtel 2011-dish tv 2012-13 now completely back to tata sky only satisfied.
stopped d2h- wost quality av and hardware.
stopped airtel- rubbish logo, bad video on sd, and not adding demanded channels for long time, very bad cc support.
stopped dish tv in 2015- tata sky added almost all demanded channel, bad av, disgusting ui,bad sw hw, signal problem from 3 sats. never stopped tata sky as my total family like most.

I like Tata Sky but they don't carry Neo Channels so I will miss French Open. They don't have neo even in a la carte.
I researched myself and found that ADTV was reasonable. Can anyone confirm about the picture quality and customer service?

praks001 said:
I researched myself and found that ADTV was reasonable. Can anyone confirm about the picture quality and customer service?

PQ of HD channels is probably the best among all DTHs
PQ of SD channels is better than D2H and Dish Tv but little inferior to Tata Sky

Dont Know about Customer Service

In Sun Direct, you can chose Mega Package. It has almost everything useful. Must check their website before buying any DTH. Sun Direct is best choice if you want to watch SD channels only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock