Help me with USB recording in 2222

I tried of opening in windows it got succeed but can't play Bcoz it is encrypted !!!

Don't waste your time.....you can never play it in any operating system.....highly encrypted....even cannot play without signal to STB....if u cancel rec from your account you cannot play already recorded contents.....

Guyz,

Buying a new HD connection (White STB) and have a question only current users can answer - IS the Power adapter separate OR in the plug (whole adapter goes to the power socket).

Thx

PS: if you post pic of the adapter I would be extremely thankful.

craige4u said:
Guyz,

Buying a new HD connection (White STB) and have a question only current users can answer - IS the Power adapter separate OR in the plug (whole adapter goes to the power socket).

Thx

PS: if you post pic of the adapter I would be extremely thankful.

Sorry, no picture right now. But the power adapter comes with a 2-Pin power cable which is about 3ft long and a DC side with 4 pin connector (round). I think it has 12Vand 5V output. DC cable is about 9" long.

Yes, 2222 Box support DD via HDMI.
A caution, if you connect STB -TV - HT receiver then TV should pass 5.1 audio to HTR. Majority of TVs does not pass through 5.1DD audio and you get only 2.1 audio with such setup. Ideal connection is STB-HTR-TV.

Zero7 said:
Yes, 2222 Box support DD via HDMI.
A caution, if you connect STB -TV - HT receiver then TV should pass 5.1 audio to HTR. Majority of TVs does not pass through 5.1DD audio and you get only 2.1 audio with such setup. Ideal connection is STB-HTR-TV.

Unfortunately my Sony Bravia doesn't have Video Out so STB-HTR-TV is out of question.

STB-TV-HT is the only option but I have already done that and I am not getting any sound on my Home Theater let alone 5.1.. Why could that be?

I have Samsung LCD (can't remember the model) and Sony Bravia HT.

I have connected Set Top Box on HDMI 4 of LCD and connected LCD to HT via HDMI 3 but no sound when I turn on the D2h.

Red Devil said:
STB-TV-HT is the only option but I have already done that and I am not getting any sound on my Home Theater let alone 5.1.. Why could that be?

Do you get audio from TV with HDMI? I guess answer is yes. You need to connect digital audio out from TV to digital audio in of HTR using optical / coax cable and select type of digital input in your HTR. Most probably it is optical cable that is required here.

Looks like you have connected HDMI3 from TV to HTR. Does your TVs HDMI3 work as HDMI out? I really doubt that. I have not come across any TV that has HDMI out. I may be wrong though.

Zero7 said:
Sorry, no picture right now. But the power adapter comes with a 2-Pin power cable which is about 3ft long and a DC side with 4 pin connector (round). I think it has 12Vand 5V output. DC cable is about 9" long.

ok, I am posting two pictures plz tell me if the power brick is like in the image 1 or 2... This question I am asking is for the the HD Box (White colored)

https://i.imgur.com/QsDh24O.jpg - Type1
https://i.imgur.com/36X6OS4.jpg - Type2

On the Side-note, is it true the Remote is always having problems like channel skipping/not responding... ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock