Help me with USB recording in 2222

coolguymd0810

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

cheers

can you help me how to record and see the videos after activiating for 200rs

here are my some doubts

1) how this recording process works i have 16 GB pendrive and 1 TB HD , how much file size it will take if i record a song for 5 min in HD ?

2) what is the file extension ? can i take the recorded format and play in my PC or mobile ?

3) is all HD channels are eligible to record ?

4) is recorded video will be in good AQ and PQ ?

can u tell Pron and Cons by using this recording service . Are you happy with this ?

please help me with this and hope others also will get some idea to use it .

advance thanks :k to helpers ...

Similar thread is going on with answer to almost all query

ODs close thread or merge with existing

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Answers:
1.5 min song eats 1% in 16gb Pd.
2.U can't. Whenever u take ur pd out it will ask for format.
3.Yes, every channel is eligible for rec but remember u can't watch other genres channels while rec.For e.g while rec espn hd u can only watch six hd n ten hd n no other channels likewise while rec espn u can only watch sports sd channels. Same for hindi gec, movies etc.
4.Rec A/V quality is exactly the same when it plays in original.
Cons is my 3rd point which is absolutely ridiculous. Not happy with overall features.

imran3 said:
Answers:
1.5 min song eats 1% in 16gb Pd.
2.U can't. Whenever u take ur pd out it will ask for format.
3.Yes, every channel is eligible for rec but remember u can't watch other genres channels while rec.For e.g while rec espn hd u can only watch six hd n ten hd n no other channels likewise while rec espn u can only watch sports sd channels. Same for hindi gec, movies etc.
4.Rec A/V quality is exactly the same when it plays in original.
Cons is my 3rd point which is absolutely ridiculous. Not happy with overall features.

thanks dude, i activated and tried with little hard first time ;)

after recording in my pendrive , i connect to PC :wall , hope u know what happen next ... :-/

so you guys follow any crack steps to watch video in PC ?

i think this recording option is suitable only for P**N stuffs or adult stuff which we try to hide , keep and see !!! . movie and songs rec will end up bore. hope next month i ill de activate the subscribe for recording..

Well I badly need this rec service since I can't wake all night long and watch my football.Oh and one point I noticed is that if u give a schedule rec then u have to follow the genre of the channel like if u want to rec a game at 2 am in six hd then you have to keep your stb standby on either espn hd or ten hd, same for sd channels or else when you wake up in the morning it will show rec expired.BS!!

The recordings are encrypted and we can't watch them in any other device except d2h stb.

to be [precise u can watch only on that stb, from where u recoreded.

if u have 2 stbs, then cant unplug pen drive and watch recordings in other stb of same dth company or manufacturer.

why u want to deactivate recording after paying rs200

u can atleast enjoy "pause live tv" feature
so u can finish 30 min program in 25 min with skipping advt break

me_saket said:
to be [precise u can watch only on that stb, from where u recoreded.

if u have 2 stbs, then cant unplug pen drive and watch recordings in other stb of same dth company or manufacturer.

why u want to deactivate recording after paying rs200

u can atleast enjoy "pause live tv" feature
so u can finish 30 min program in 25 min with skipping advt break

yes that a cool idea, but i guess we get lot of videos on you tube of the tv shows. :)

imran3 said:
Well I badly need this rec service since I can't wake all night long and watch my football.Oh and one point I noticed is that if u give a schedule rec then u have to follow the genre of the channel like if u want to rec a game at 2 am in six hd then you have to keep your stb standby on either espn hd or ten hd, same for sd channels or else when you wake up in the morning it will show rec expired.BS!!

yes this feature helps for watching late night games shows, hope Movies are repeated daily so no need to record that. i taught to record some new songs and watch in.. :sp but i cant do that in my player boz of encrypted issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock