Help me with USB recording in 2222

craige4u said:
ok, I am posting two pictures plz tell me if the power brick is like in the image 1 or 2... This question I am asking is for the the HD Box (White colored)

https://i.imgur.com/QsDh24O.jpg - Type1
https://i.imgur.com/36X6OS4.jpg - Type2

On the Side-note, is it true the Remote is always having problems like channel skipping/not responding... ?

Ya it's like in 2nd picture....but dimension is 7*7*4 cm....ac cable...2pin 4 feet wire....dc cable 4pin ....25 cm length....4 wire inside round cable for 12&5 voltage dc....the problems said by u are due to STB software....hope they will consider it in next update.....the remote problem is that some keys should be pressed very hard to work....if you complaint it they will replace it under warranty...and replaced units working much better...

Jerome.J said:
Ya it's like in 2nd picture....but dimension is 7*7*4 cm....ac cable...2pin 4 feet wire....dc cable 4pin ....25 cm length....4 wire inside round cable for 12&5 voltage dc....the problems said by u are due to STB software....hope they will consider it in next update.....the remote problem is that some keys should be pressed very hard to work....if you complaint it they will replace it under warranty...and replaced units working much better...

Oh! so the adapter is incorporated into the Plug!

Can u post the actual picture please buddy?

My problem is I use three plugs from one socket.... this having adapter with the plug I wont be able to use all 3 plugs (Components) and have to make a new socket!

craige4u said:
Oh! so the adapter is incorporated into the Plug!

Can u post the actual picture please buddy?

My problem is I use three plugs from one socket.... this having adapter with the plug I wont be able to use all 3 plugs (Components) and have to make a new socket!

I commented abt dimension of your picture....

Adaptor is separate....similar to laptop adaptor...ac cable 4 feet length....and it's one end is having only a 2pin....

Jerome.J said:
I commented abt dimension of your picture....

Adaptor is separate....similar to laptop adaptor...ac cable 4 feet length....and it's one end is having only a 2pin....

Ok that means its separate like in picture "Type 1", Right !?

Yes brother...I commented about the dimension similar to 2nd picture....wires are like in first picture...

Jerome.J said:
Yes brother...I commented about the dimension similar to 2nd picture....wires are like in first picture...

Thx mate...

Now I just have to makeup my mind shall I countinue with my Tatasky OR make the jump to Videocon.... Laggy software & sum users reporting pixelization is stopping me alittle in making the switch...

craige4u said:
Thx mate...

Now I just have to makeup my mind shall I countinue with my Tatasky OR make the jump to Videocon.... Laggy software & sum users reporting pixelization is stopping me alittle in making the switch...

D2h is very good except for STB and remote hardware quality.....but they will give good service if any problem occur....I used d2h for 2 years....I am 80% satisfied....

Jerome.J said:
D2h is very good except for STB and remote hardware quality.....but they will give good service if any problem occur....I used d2h for 2 years....I am 80% satisfied....

Bro., What abt the 3D HD channel... ? Is it true HD and what content it shows ?

And do thay continuously play with their Logo in HD channels OR its fixed now and will remain small & transculant !?

craige4u said:
Bro., What abt the 3D HD channel... ? Is it true HD and what content it shows ?

And do thay continuously play with their Logo in HD channels OR its fixed now and will remain small & transculant !?

It's true HD version.....also it's the national geographic channel....logo transparent and very small....

Just had a demo of the New HD STB, and I say it lagged like hell :(

It took very hard presses to do anything on the remote and it was taking very very Long time to load EPG on any channel.... just like its Hanged!

Wonder if its coz the guy had 10 Tv's linked OR its an inherit problem within the STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock