help needed

@Gobinaath bro can you pls reply back.thanks bro
Have you reading my post or not ?? Just tagging me again & again ?? I already clearly told "Once checking ur Adtv account only I can able to reply" but again & again tagging me for no reason .. it's irritating ..

I already said to u clearly in past regarding help seeking but u never ever going to change by compelling members to do help instantly in this minute itself thinking we are magician to do so ?? After all it's TV viewing so be calm for sometime & give time to others adding "sorry for disturbing" "thanks" won't help that much coz that's what ur doing we have other works too

Yesterday u DM me regarding the same issue but u closed the conversation for no reason don't know why ?? .. let's my reply is "Without ur Adtv customer ID I can't able to check ur account without checking I can't able to reply on this issue"

Please clear on above bold lines .. ur dream legend tag holder bro but looks like dream newbie most of the time in posting be mature bro sorry if means

Thanks

Last edited:
bro I didn't close the conversation even I am in dilemma how it got closed, bro I have just mail to nodal desk regarding non availability of hd bouquets in selfcare for me, I am waiting for there reply, in case if no solution is found I would share my cust id details with you, sorry if you feel anything wrong. thanks bro for help

Can be found on app I think
Screenshot-2019-02-05-10-49-56-093-com-myairtelapp.jpg

It'll show there. It's for everyone. I also get my STB details there. You must be doing any mistake.
Just click on the 'i' icon beside HD upgrade & wait for few seconds.

bro only thing it's showing on clicking i

Digital tv
cust id

space

bro only thing it's showing on clicking i

Digital tv
cust id

space

Wait for sometime, it happens in self care. It'll load after sometime.
If it doesn't works then back & click on 'i' 2-3 times continuously.
If this also doesn't work then directly call to nodal officer & don't disconnect the call until & unless you get satisfied with the solution.

@Choco7905 bro it seems they haven't updated me as hd customer yet, I did call CC and confirm that I am using hd box not sure why they haven't updated as hd customer also when I call CC it tells me press 4 to upgrade your sd box to hd box, that's the reason hd packages not available for me, I have already mail to nodal desk but yet to receive any reply from them, tried calling nodal desk but no one is picking up phone, any suggestion bro.

@Choco7905 bro it seems they haven't updated me as hd customer yet, I did call CC and confirm that I am using hd box not sure why they haven't updated as hd customer also when I call CC it tells me press 4 to upgrade your sd box to hd box, that's the reason hd packages not available for me, I have already mail to nodal desk but yet to receive any reply from them, tried calling nodal desk but no one is picking up phone, any suggestion bro.
As HD topups are active on your account so they've updated your account as HD.

Since you're getting the option to upgrade to HD in IVR, select it, either you'll receive call from airtel or your call will be transferred. Whatever happens, just tell your problem to them.

It's not possible that nodal officer will not receive call. If he's not receiving the call then call to the nodal officer of Mumbai or Delhi.

Try activating Ala-Carte by SMS & after that check in self care that HD topups are available or not?

If you are having the number of the technician who upgraded your STB then call him & ask.

Walk in to the nearest airtel dealer/retailer.

Register a complain with CC that you're unable to view HD channels even after subscribing it or any STB fault & assure them that you need a service visit & when technician comes, tell him the problem. As your STB is in warranty so their will not be any visit charge also.

If this also doesn't work, then last option is to tweet them publicly. Tweet them very harshly & within 15 minutes you'll receive call from them.

These are all the suggestions from my end. Try them & inform me their status.

Last edited:
@Choco7905 bro I have made multiple calls to nodal but unable to speak due to long waiting as call gets disconnect automatically, sent mail twice but still waiting for reply not sure what to do.

That's confirm that I am hd customer from there end as I am getting free preview of SS1 and SS1 Hindi Hd channels from yesterday but not sure, why it doesn't show in selfcare and I am still getting sd bouquets and sd alcarte channels only and not hd bouquets and hd alcarte.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock