help needed

@Gobinaath bro, sorry to disturb you once again, bro I have made multiple calls to nodal but unable to speak due to long waiting as call gets disconnect automatically, i have also sent mail twice but still waiting for reply not sure what to do.
bro, that's confirm that I am hd customer from there end as I am getting free preview of SS1 and SS1 Hindi Hd channels from yesterday but not sure, why it doesn't show in selfcare and I am still getting sd bouquets and sd alcarte channels only and not hd bouquets and hd alcarte.

Since you're getting the option to upgrade to HD in IVR, select it, either you'll receive call from airtel or your call will be transferred. Whatever happens, just tell your problem to them.
Try this one 👆

Activate any HD Ala-Carte channel by sending SMS.

Try this one 👆

Activate any HD Ala-Carte channel by sending SMS.

just had a chat with airtel nodal team, I told her that I am unable to view HD Bouquets, she confirmed me that you are using hd box not sure why it's not showing, she said unable to check more details as system down, try after few hrs, I am trying from last 4 days but no. is quite busy, mailed thrice today not sure when will it be resolved.

@Gobinaath bro, sorry to disturb you once again, bro I have made multiple calls to nodal but unable to speak due to long waiting as call gets disconnect automatically, i have also sent mail twice but still waiting for reply not sure what to do.
bro, that's confirm that I am hd customer from there end as I am getting free preview of SS1 and SS1 Hindi Hd channels from yesterday but not sure, why it doesn't show in selfcare and I am still getting sd bouquets and sd alcarte channels only and not hd bouquets and hd alcarte.
He clearly told you he could help if you share the Customer ID. Why can't you share it with him via PM? What other help you are expecting from him without sharing the ID?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock