[Help] Switching to AirTel from Tata Sky

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Currently I'm using Tata Sky + HD and now I'm planning to switch to AirTel Digital TV. Can you guys please help me in taking the decision.

As you all know Tata Sky is not adding any new channel. Now I want to know does AirTel add new channel quickly?

Also I think AirTel and Tata Sky HD + boxes are quite similar. Both have similar interfaces. So I want to know whether all Tata Sky + HD features are available in AirTel such as Series Recording, etc?

Please guys tell me, would switching to AirTel from Tata Sky a wise decision? Will I miss something if I switch to AirTel?

I'll really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

"tatasky is not adding new channels", if it is ur concern,then no need to go for Airtel. because, mpeg4 migration process is going on quickly in tatasky,so there are bundle of channels will come in very near future..we are expecting new channels from TS before end of this month

I think ur decision is wrong to switch to airtel from tata sky+ hd, I suggest u to wait for 1 or 2 month, I sure tata sky will add new channels

Devesh said:
I think ur decision is wrong to switch to airtel from tata sky+ hd, I suggest u to wait for 1 or 2 month, I sure tata sky will add new channels

u r right bro

Airtel is right choice
After waiting long time for channel addition on tata sky now they will add channel after mpeg 4 migration
but airtel had done good number of channels even late enterant in dth market
if u wait more 2-3 months than in this time all of dth who are facing space crunch , it will be solved
so not only tata sky all other dth also will be add more numbers of channels
tata sky's HD access policy is realy worst in less no. Of channels they have this type of policy in future they will be give more worst
policy

why late enterant Dths airtel and videocon have more channel compare to one of the largest dth service tata sky

Thanks guys for your suggestions. As most of the people at all DTH forums are telling that Tata Sky is going to add more channels very soon, I think I should stick with Tata Sky atm.

PS: I miss HBO Defined and HBO Hits on Tata Sky which is the main reason behind the switch.

Anmoljyotir77 said:
Airtel is right choice
After waiting long time for channel addition on tata sky now they will add channel after mpeg 4 migration
but airtel had done good number of channels even late enterant in dth market
if u wait more 2-3 months than in this time all of dth who are facing space crunch , it will be solved
so not only tata sky all other dth also will be add more numbers of channels
tata sky's HD access policy is realy worst in less no. Of channels they have this type of policy in future they will be give more worst
policy

why late enterant Dths airtel and videocon have more channel compare to one of the largest dth service tata sky

they are not reserved any extra space.
they are using mpeg2

As I d earlier said... U'd be better off waiting 2 or 3 months.
2 GSAT satellites are scheduled to launch in the month of August, one of them is bound to come to 83e.

If everything goes well... u'll get loads of channels. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock