Help

samitabhishek

Reaction score
dear friends i am new to this forum..
i am currently having videocond2h sd stb . After buying a 32" led tv i am finding the picture very pathetic, so i decided to buy a HD stb. After all recerching through forums , blogs etc. i got into conclusion that tata sky and airtel are leading quality provider. but my dad is insisting to opt d2h HD due to it's 3d channel(i have a 3d tv) . so finally i am left with two option :-
Airtel ( leaving tata sky due to bad packages).
Videocon d2h HD (due to my father's advice).
. so i want to inquire that where there is lot of difference in d2h and airtel's quality . if yes then i have to buy airtel and if there is only little differece then i am ready to enjoy 3d channel and othe21 HD channel.
Guyzz please help

videocon d2h is having excellent picture quality, don't know why you are getting poor picture quality. post the snaps taken from ur tv here, otherwise i blieve that u need to alter ur tv settings to get good picture quality. there is no problem from videocon d2h end

D2H have good Picture and Audio in HD channels. It is similar to Airtel but there is slight difference in SD channels. I have both the connections.

whether i have to pay installation and activation charge again in upgrading the stb or only i have to pay the stb price

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock