HELPLINE TOPIC : NO COLORS HD

RE: HELPLINE TOPIC : NO COLORS HD

As per DishTv website Colors HD is available in SOUTH TRU HD WORLD PACK only for 3 months free preview.

Acknowledgement mail as recieved from Dish TV

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us. This auto-acknowledgement confirms the receipt of your e-mail.

Kindly allow us to get back with a resolution, within 24 hours of receiving your mail.

If you are an existing customer and have not mentioned your correct VC Number or Customer Identification Number in your e-mail, please revert with the same.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

We would also like to inform you that Dishtv has recently introduced a new service to enhance your service experience with us known as Call Me.

Call Me enables you to speak with us anytime by simply sending an SMS from your registered mobile no. and we will give you a prompt call back. Simply type DISHTV CALLME and send it to 57575

Reply from Dish TV Customer Care :

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that color in HD is available in dishtv north truHD royale package LCN 2 and if you are not able to view mentioned channel so request to you kindly revert with exact error message so that needful can be done .

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Nayeem Akhtar
Customer service
DISHTV

SOLUTION :
ASSURED REPLY FROM DISH TV CUSTOMER CARE AS SHOWN IN THE ABOVE POST. VOICE CALL MADE TO KARTHIK FROM HELPLINE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM ABOUT THE REPLY FROM DISH TV CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE.

COLORS HD ONLY AVAILABLE ON dish tv north tru HD royale package at LCN NO : 2 ON Dish Tru HD.

Thanks

biswajit.HD

for more information contact : [email protected]

Thanks biswa for making a call to me and made detailed discussion. Thanks.

Thanks Karthik, to remind you as discussed also HISTORY HD is only available on Royale HD pack.
Helpline service is always there to help exclusively Dish TV SD and HD customers, to the best of its capablity.

Now Dino Gone coz dish tv rocking.He can't give positive comments?

Helpline is doing very well.. I hope to get more support now to make it active 24 hours on voice call.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock