HELPLINE TOPIC : NO COLORS HD

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
STATUS : SMS RECIEVED FROM KARTHIK (DDF DREAM MOD - SPORTS SECTION) ON HELPLINE NUMBER. (12:10 AM, 9TH NOVEMBER)

PROBLEM : NOT GETTING COLORS HD. PACKAGE SELECTED : SOUTH TRU HD WORLD PACK

SOLUTION GIVEN : FOR COLORS HD, SWITCH TO HD ROYAL PACK @Rs 550/- PER MONTH. NO OTHER CHANNEL PACKAGE INCLUDES COLORS HD ON DISH TRU HD.

HOPE KARTHIK SATISFIED WITH THE SOLUTION.

For more information kindly mail : [email protected]
and do inform if they are giving some alternate solutions. The purpose of the helpline is to help all the dish tv SD and HD subscribers with the best solution possible for all their DTH problems.

Regards

Biswajit.HD

Thanks Karthik, please feel free to ask any of your Dish TV related problems related to DTH on the helpline number, by SMS or VOICE CALL. Reply will be provided as per the best information available. Thanks a lot for contacting with the helpline number. Will be happy to serve you again, soon.

Regards...

Looking forward to serve more to all Dish TV viewers... Feel free to contact through HELPLINE NUMBER... :)

Now Biswajit Rocks. :luv

yuppyyyyyy :hrt

Want to make this forum : TOTALLY DTH DEDICATED... Will be happy if same service or some likely services are started by other members of the forum for other DTH also... :tup

Dedication should be 100% then only the forum will be great... :tup

@biswa, i still learnt from others(forums) colors hd is present. Really confusing you, i think.

Im sending mail to DISH TV customer service, kindly wait for final reply....
Thanks...

Email have been sent to Dish TV customer care. Awaiting final reply....

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock