Hera Pheri 4 | Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal, Suniel Shetty

Firoz Nadiadwala and the producer gave us an exclusive update on Hera Pheri 3. He confirmed that Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal will get back together in the third instalment of the comic caper. “The script is finalised and you will hear an official announcement soon. The idea is to have not just Hera Pheri 3, but several more Hera Pheri’s and we are working keeping that in mind,” says Firoz Nadiadwala.

Bro unfortunately this article is of 1st April 2021, its been a year since this article was published but we haven't got any further update it, hoping to get an update soon for it

Bro unfortunately this article is of 1st April 2021, its been a year since this article was published but we haven't got any further update it, hoping to get an update soon for it
Yes I also noticed it but none of the members posted about this update in the thread so I posted it 🙂

Yes I also noticed it but none of the members posted about this update in the thread so I posted it 🙂
News is like a hot cake, it needs to be served fresh.

I am really surprised that being a long term active member here you failed to differentiate between an outdated news and fresh news. And, even after knowing it's a year old news, you still posted it here.

If it was a 10-15 days or even a month old story, that would have been fine/relevant but posting a year old story that has no new updates published since then is just unbelievable!

0dj81uK.png

Source

Last edited:
The way Karthik Aryan replacing Akki films, Aryan going to next Akki in Bollywood.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock