high tamil channels only videocon(d2h

Lets them add 100 Tamil channels. No need to add any Hindi/ other language channels!

@Aseela P Achi

AsitPaul said:
Lets them add 100 Tamil channels. No need to add any Hindi/ other language channels!

@Aseela P Achi

Nobody is asking to add 100 Tamil channels. Here this thread is to share that d2h is currently having maximum number of Tamil Channels..

Sadiq said:
I think this list is based on LCN.

2 channels are listed under Active channel list.
1 channel (Sankara TV) is listed under Kannada Channel list whereas the same channel listed under Tamil category Airtel channel list in DDF..

But in my view, Sankara TV should be counted in Devotional channel list in both D2H and ADTV channel list. Same is applicable for Aaseervatham Channel in D2H.

If you apply the above two rules, the count will become as 27 for both ADTV and D2H. Remember, for ADTV, the count 27 includes Star Vijay Hitz as well.. Excluding Star Vijay Hitz, D2H-27 and ADTV-26 :)

Further if we are eliminating Active mode channels, the count will be decreased by 1 in both D2H and ADTV by neglecting DD Podhighai (FYI, we already neglected Aaseervatham by moving under Devotional category in D2H. Refer 3rd para above)..

brother are you professional lawyer ? :huh

people said:
brother are you professional lawyer ? :huh

Why people bro? Why you are asking?? But I am not a lawyer.. :)

Saw the Ads in KTV ABT airtel dth...
Ads showing Airtel having Most Tamil Channel.....

D2h is Less in Promotion In Every State!!!

OK d2h has high channels,but why thre not able to bag 1st or second position in tamilnadu?????????

Customer wise they are in 4th position in tamilnadu....

dont ask for source immediately....

as per the arusu cable article in kumudham on july sun in 1st position,airtel and dishtv in
2nd,tatasky in 3rd and videocon in 4th position??????????

Mr. Tamil Expert
whats ur problem if d2h 4th place or last place
Is Airtel or Sun Direct is giving money to u?

R u agent of airtel?
Why act like kids?

There is only 1 state in India? Tamilnadu?

dineshakshit1992 said:
OK d2h has high channels,but why thre not able to bag 1st or second position in tamilnadu?????????

Customer wise they are in 4th position in tamilnadu....

dont ask for source immediately....

as per the arusu cable article in kumudham on july sun in 1st position,airtel and dishtv in
2nd,tatasky in 3rd and videocon in 4th position??????????

You are right!! D2H may be in 4th position based on number of customers. But D2H customers in Tamil Nadu no need to worry since they are getting maximum channels in Tamil..

Sadiq said:
Why people bro? Why you are asking?? But I am not a lawyer.. :)

just for clarification,you made every post with points and neat declaration.that's why i asked :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock