DDF Exclusive Hindi Dubbing : Rights, News, Updates and Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Rk.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 2,083

Rk.

Reaction score
I've not seen any thread in which we could discuss about Hindi Dubbing Rights, News and Updates of Movies, TV Series and Anime.

So I've created this thread to discuss things mentioned above.

Let me begin first.

The quality of Hindi dubbing for South Indian and Hollywood movies is getting worse. This happens because they rush to finish the work quickly and don't have enough money. So, they hire inexperienced people. Also, there's not enough checking to make sure it sounds good. To fix this, they should hire skilled people, spend enough money, and make sure the work is done properly.

It's not always their fault. Sometimes, the acquisition rights for a big actor's film are so high. Thus making it difficult for the Dubbing Companies to complete the project with certain budget.

If they stick to certain rules and use technology wisely, they can make the Hindi dubbing way better for everyone watching.

(Exceptions are always there.)

MPM (Mazhai Pidikatha Manithan)
Hindi Dubbing Right with RKD Studios.
sddefault.jpg

They need to improve Hindi dubbing of southern Indian movies songs, they just dub it for name sake , instead of doing that they could easily hire translator to dub it properly or retain original songs. the very least they could use proper film title for Hindi dubbing instead of generic similar names which they used for all dubbed movies khiladi etc.

They need to improve Hindi dubbing of southern Indian movies songs, they just dub it for name sake , instead of doing that they could easily hire translator to dub it properly or retain original songs. the very least they could use proper film title for Hindi dubbing instead of generic similar names which they used for all dubbed movies khiladi etc.
Agreed!👍
Actually the censor board doesn't allow retaining original songs. They prefer either the dub or cutting the full song. In early years the songs were totally cut. The change (dubbing of songs) has been seen post pandemic (mostly).

It's quite a tough task of dubbing the songs because they have to maintain rhyming scheme and the flow in parallel. However, it can't be ignored about their failure of maintaining the vibe (mostly). They just come out with weird lyrics and all. However, there are handful of songs which are impressively dubbed maintaining the original vibe [Example : Srivalli, Porkanda Singham (Vikram 2022),etc].

The only solution is to hire more professionals in every dubbing departments and investing some more money to dig out their best.

Maharaja
Hindi Television Premiere
13th October 8 PM On Goldmines
Dubbing Changed By Goldmines
I don't know why Goldmines is so obsessed with Eijaz Khan's voice. They lend his voice in almost every film, mostly on the characters (especially lead character) on which it does not suit well.
Here, they may have gone with Mayur Vyas, whose voice really suits him well.

I don't understand a bit about their protocol to hire only film or TV actors for the lead character; if this is the case why not go with Vijay Sethupathi himself...

Now they will be releasing Maharaja as second dub or Hindustani Dubbed version. Hope the dubbing goes well!!

Back
Top Bottom