• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,172
Their 10-11pm is big hit slot
Anupamaa no.1 with 3.5+ tvr
Yhc gets 2+ on 10.30pm
Only weak slots are 9-10pm
I really hope yrkkh ends this time they are constantly getting 1.9 after lockdown
I feel opposite. YRKKH is a legacy of the channel. Plus the thing that Kundali Bhagya like high drama needs YRKKH like contender. Wait for KNB's story to stretch, it's TRP will come down. YRKKH used to get 1.8. Now it gets 1.9. So they are performing well.

ZEE TV has lost the position of main competition to STAR Plus in Hindi sector. Colors TV has replaced it since last 4 years.
Not from last 4yrs.....they are no.2 since 2008
Only sometimes they become no.2 after 2008

Yes! Even Sony TV as well.
Main Competition of StarPlus are Colors,SAB.
SONY ET was never there, unfortunately. It has a niche content different than others, hence catered to a smaller audience.

Not from last 4yrs.....they are no.2 since 2008
Only sometimes they become no.2 after 2008
Still Colors TV had fluctuations till 2015. After that, STAR and Colors permanently sealed the lead and 2nd positions among themselves permanently.

I feel opposite. YRKKH is a legacy of the channel. Plus the thing that Kundali Bhagya like high drama needs YRKKH like contender. Wait for KNB's story to stretch, it's TRP will come down. YRKKH used to get 1.8. Now it gets 1.9. So they are performing well.
Before lockdown YRKKH used to get 2.5-3 tvr whereas kundli used to get 3-3.2 but after lockdown YRKKH failed miserably to 1.9 whereas kundli regained their ratings now gap is really wide

Before lockdown YRKKH used to get 2.5-3 tvr whereas kundli used to get 3-3.2 but after lockdown YRKKH failed miserably to 1.9 whereas kundli regained their ratings now gap is really wide
Then where are viewers going? Colors TV, SET and SAB don't garner that much ratings in that time slot...

For that they need to conveet star bharat to urban centric youth channel
Btw i want kids block back on star plus weekend like shakalaka boom boom, hatim,sonpari, shararat,khichdi type shows
Isn't StarPlus Restarted Disney's Block in The Morning?

Back
Top Bottom