Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,172
Off Topic- Dahleez should be back with S2! It was such a good show.
Dahleez, Ek hasina thi,
dil sambhal ja zara(i have watched its original turkish show ask i memnu but in hindi they kept it open ended....plus in turkish show have 79 episodes with 130-150 min which means 550+ episodes but they ended it with only 75 episodes)
Everest, POW ,sasural genda phool, baa bahu baby this are some star plus shows which i really loved nd also deserves second season very progressive shows i say

I loved all above shows except kahaan hum kahaan tum
Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum started with a niche storyline, no stretched dramas, and sometimes the actress would talk to the audience. It felt so different. And then, they destroyed the prospect of the show due to TRP, and introduced unnecessary drama. Most 9 PM slot shows of STAR Plus post DABH have met such fate. Naamkaran, YRHPK, KHKT as well as KCL.

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum started with a niche storyline, no stretched dramas, and sometimes the actress would talk to the audience. It felt so different. And then, they destroyed the prospect of the show due to TRP, and introduced unnecessary drama. Most 9 PM slot shows of STAR Plus post DABH have met such fate. Naamkaran, YRHPK, KHKT as well as KCL.
I didnt liked actress becoz of her previous show so i didnt really liked her acting.....even though initially show was very progressive but i never liked her acting.....many people like her and divyanka acting from yeh hai mohobbate but i always felt something off abt their acting
Their nature is too sweet to digest which reflect in their acting thats why i never liked their shows also

StarPlus Needs to Revamp It's 9 to 11:30 slot on Weekdays.
In weekends a Drama on 7pm, 8pm An inspiring Show & at 9pm A Big International Concept Based Reality Series.

The Rivalry Between Star-NDTV Always fascinates me! What do you think Guys which Network has most bad rivalry history?
From whole network their is rivalary between star-zee
And from GEC point their is really bad rivalary betn colors tv and star plus as this newly launched channel dethroned 8yr long hindi gec leader star plus from that time their rivalry started
But i never got that rivalary type vibes from zee tv and star plus
Zee rivalary is with star in regional channnels like marathi(just started) ,bangla, telugu, tamil, in kannada they are rivals of both suvarna nd ck

In weekends a Drama on 7pm, 8pm An inspiring Show & at 9pm A Big International Concept Based Reality Series.
Their 10-11pm is big hit slot
Anupamaa no.1 with 3.5+ tvr
Yhc gets 2+ on 10.30pm
Only weak slots are 9-10pm
I really hope yrkkh ends this time they are constantly getting 1.9 after lockdown

From whole network their is rivalary between star-zee
And from GEC point their is really bad rivalary betn colors tv and star plus as this newly launched channel dethroned 8yr long hindi gec leader star plus from that time their rivalry started
But i never got that rivalary type vibes from zee tv and star plus
Zee rivalary is with star in regional channnels like marathi(just started) ,bangla, telugu, tamil, in kannada they are rivals of both suvarna nd ck
ZEE TV has lost the position of main competition to STAR Plus in Hindi sector. Colors TV has replaced it since last 4 years.

Drama shows didnt work in weekend slots
Only supernatural shows work in weekend slots

Back
Top Bottom