Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Because at that time dubbing was not allowed in kannada tv industry
Bro even in Marathi dubbing movies not allowed bro dont know why and what's the reason! Some years before zee brought dubbed movies but then stopped.

I guess Suvarna will be the first to launch Khurkuto in south, only they are lacking in fictions !
Star suvarna actually launched so many shows so only radhkrish(10pm slot ) is left

Whereas Star plus definitely needs khorkuto as their all shows are filled with so much drama nd negativity so they def need comedy drama like khorkuto

Star suvarna actually launched so many shows so only radhkrish(10pm slot ) is left

Whereas Star plus definitely needs khorkuto as their all shows are filled with so much drama nd negativity so they def need comedy drama like khorkuto
Star Suvarna has 9 original serials I guess and others are dubbed also they have 2/3 reality shows now what is needed?
Movies are working for them!

Star Suvarna has 9 original serials I guess and others are dubbed also they have 2/3 reality shows now what is needed?
Movies are working for them!
But recently launched fictions are not working they just needed time to build story

When is Kartikadeepam and Pandian Stores remake coming in Hindi?
Do they have such plans?

When is Kartikadeepam and Pandian Stores remake coming in Hindi?
Do they have such plans?
Pandian stores remake is already on air on star bharat as gupta brothers with so many changes
Before lockdown star bharat also aired karthika deepam remake but due to less ratings and change in programming strategy star bharat off aired most of its shows ....now new news is star plus is panning to launch karthika deepama remake again with new producers

Pandian stores remake is already on air on star bharat as gupta brothers with so many changes
Before lockdown star bharat also aired karthika deepam remake but due to less ratings and change in programming strategy star bharat off aired most of its shows ....now new news is star plus is panning to launch karthika deepama remake again with new producers

What I think is only Star plus and utsav good channels, star bharat waste channel needs to get shutdown and they should focus on Star Plus so that star bharat viewers come to Star Plus.

Note - I don't watch any hindi gec but I have an idea about how they are doing.

What I think is only Star plus and utsav good channels, star bharat waste channel needs to get shutdown and they should focus on Star Plus so that star bharat viewers come to Star Plus.

Note - I don't watch any hindi gec but I have an idea about how they are doing.
You are right all ddf members are also saying same that shut down star bharat its waste channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock