Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Imlie new promo
Source

Similar mohi promo
Source

Same 2 same 😆😆

Bro devatha serial is remake of Imlie.
Yes it's story is same but i dont know about hindi serial. In devatha that poor girl and modern girl are sisters and both are good and the man and modern girl loves each other but the poor girl falls for man, is the same story in imlie?
Then devatha is remake of imlie.

Bro devatha serial is remake of Imlie.
Yes it's story is same but i dont know about hindi serial. In devatha that poor girl and modern girl are sisters and both are good and the man and modern girl loves each other but the poor girl falls for man, is the same story in imlie?
Then devatha is remake of imlie.
Imlie is remake of ishti kutum old bengali show.....devta nd imlie are compltely different....devta is story of real sisters wheteas imlie is story of step sisters

Imlie is remake of ishti kutum old bengali show.....devta nd imlie are compltely different....devta is story of real sisters wheteas imlie is story of step sisters
Only little bit difference is there, bro how is the modern sister? Good Or bad?
In telugu both sisters are good.

We can say this is inspired serial like SMNKA of ke apon ke por and kulfi kumar and patol serial.

Only little bit difference is there, bro how is the modern sister? Good Or bad?
In telugu both sisters are good.

We can say this is inspired serial like SMNKA of ke apon ke por and kulfi kumar and patol serial.
Bro story is completely different there is not even one similarity except love triangle
Modern sister is also good but this both dont know relation of each other

How do you know ?? But kaal bhairav rahsya is mystery thriller not mytho ....in that thriller there were so many secrets showed some scientific reason behind it nd some secrets shows that there was ultimately lord kaal bhairav was behind it.....it was really good show i have watched both of the seasons 1st season was awesome
But it was ultimately remake of sun tv show marmdesam do you think they will give rights to Produce it in kannada market where their one GEC Is already present
So what?? many hindi GEC's made remake of sun tv tamil shows since sun tv is not into hindi gec sector they easily gave remake rights of their shows to various hindi GEC's

Star bharat kalbhairav rahasya season1&2 are remake of sun tv show marmadesam (season1 was really good....i hope star pravah remakes it as it was really good thriller i really enjoyed it....if it remade into marathi im sure you will love this thriller)
Source
Source

I Really liked all sun tv shows hindi remakes
Kaal bhairav Rahasya is Created by Ravi Garani, it's Not Remake Maybe he Copied some plots from some Serials.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock