Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Kaal bhairav Rahasya is Created by Ravi Garani, it's Not Remake Maybe he Copied some plots from some Serials.
No bro both kaal bhairav rahasya and marmadesam are based on tamil novel "Ragasiyamaga Oru Ragasiyam".....in wikipedia they clearly mentioned it is remake of marmadesam with few changes in storyline
Checkout wiki
Marmadesam - Wikipedia
Kaal Bhairav Rahasya - Wikipedia
Sun tv made 5 seasons of marmadesam whereas star bharat only made 2 seasons

No bro both kaal bhairav rahasya and marmadesam are based on tamil novel "Ragasiyamaga Oru Ragasiyam".....in wikipedia they clearly mentioned it is remake of marmadesam with few changes in storyline
Checkout wiki
Marmadesam - Wikipedia
Kaal Bhairav Rahasya - Wikipedia
Sun tv made 5 seasons of marmadesam whereas star bharat only made 2 seasons
But Why they are mentioned Created by Ravi Garani. In Kannada Star Suvarna and Director Ravi Garani they Planned Kaal Bhairava Rahasya Remake it's Not happened due to budget and Bad position of Star Suvarna Ratings in 2018. Previously Garani made Mega Super Hit Serials AmruthaVarshini, Avanu Mathe Shravani and Krishna Rukmini for Star Suvarna.

Last edited:
But Why they are mentioned Created by Ravi Garani. In Kannada Star Suvarna and Director Ravi Garani they Planned Kaal Bhairava Rahasya Remake it's Not happened due to budget and Bad position of Star Suvarna Ratings in 2018. Previously Garani made Mega Super Hit Serials AmruthaVarshini, Avanu Mathe Shravani and Krishna Rukmini for Star Suvarna.
Maybe he is creative director of show....look even if someone have to remake of any show then also they needed creative director who will decide everything about show like how story will adapt in particular regional background, then how story will expand....they have to make changes according to ratings and for all these things they needs creative director for show......just check wikipedia of sreemoyee nd its remakes......original creator leena gangopadhyay only gets credit for story in other remakes whereas all remakes creatives are different

Has anyone watched Naagin hindi serial season 1? If you have watched then please tell was the same ending happened in hindi serial or they have cropped the episodes in Marathi.
Source

Has anyone watched Naagin hindi serial season 1? If you have watched then please tell was the same ending happened in hindi serial or they have cropped the episodes in Marathi.
Source
I have watched naagin 1 in hindi but very few epi imean just 15-20 and i havent seen marathi version at all

I have watched naagin 1 in hindi but very few epi imean just 15-20 and i havent seen marathi version at all
I checked some hindi serial promo and saw it in Marathi, the dubbing quality is very good it is like same to same and very common to original voice.
Now they are planning to launch it's part 2 as they have said in serial that we are coming with second parts so it will launch soon.

Source
In Kannada they didn't crop instead they streached 😂 ( it was not dubbed it was remade )

In Kannada they didn't crop instead they streached 😂 ( it was not dubbed it was remade )
Yes I know nagakannike. Why to remake if they can do dubbing?
In Marathi part 2 Naagini coming dubbed version which will end fast as it will be for 1 hour, good that part 1 ended fast now they can start and end other parts too very quickly.

Yes I know nagakannike. Why to remake if they can do dubbing?
In Marathi part 2 Naagini coming dubbed version which will end fast as it will be for 1 hour, good that part 1 ended fast now they can start and end other parts too very quickly.
Because at that time dubbing was not allowed in kannada tv industry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock